34. Love and Trust

Right now I'm shameless
Screaming my lungs out for ya
I'm not afraid to face it
I need you more than I want you.

This chapter contains mature content.

Edinburgh, Scotland

News headlines

Sidaq Nirwan Rajput found dead

The son of the biggest business man of Rajasthan, studying in Edinburgh found dead.

He was last seen with Anaya Shekhawat in the Edinburgh pub.

Anaya Shekhawat flew away and hid herself after mercilessly killing Sidaq Nirwan Rajput.

Anaya Shekhawat was already the suspect for the previous three murders that happened in Edinburgh and now this one including her getting vanished proves she is the criminal.

The princess of Rajasthan is a serial killer.

She plans her crimes so perfectly and as her souvenir she writes them in her book as a story or we should say her filthy little crime book.

Such a psychopath Anaya Shekhawat is!

。。。。。。。。。。。。

"Hmm..kidnapping likhne wali thi na aap? Lo aapki ye ichha bhi puri hui." He laughs and smirks while looking at her sleeping figure.

。。。。。。。。。。。。

Anaya's pov

My body and head hurt as I found myself in darkness.

The room was shrouded in darkness, with only faint outlines of objects barely visible.

The air felt heavy, and every creak and shuffle magnified the eerie silence.

My heart raced, and a sense of dread washes over me,

as if unseen eyes were watching from the shadows, heightening my fear with each passing moment.

Where am I?

And-

Who he was?- Sohneyo.. he called me Sohneyo before I passed out.

Was it Shubh?

Sh-Shubh kidnapped me?

Sh-Shubh hurt my guards?

He put knife on my throat?

"SHUBH!!!!" I screamed from the dark room and called him.

"Oho baby, chillao mat na. Yahi hun main. Aapke paas."  A voice came.

Suddenly lights switched on and I instantly closed my eyes while keeping a hand on them.

The sudden light from peak darkness hurt me.

I slowly opened them again but before I could properly open, he grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"I have a gift for you." He whispered.

"You are not my Shubh. He would never hurt anyone. Y-You hurt my guards! If you wanted me to come with you like this, you could have just told normally-"

"Uh-uh, from where did that 'my Shubh' came from? And last I checked someone broke up."

"I didn't break up-"