1. All for Edinburgh

Everybody happens to have an addiction,
Mine happens to be you.

◖⁠⚆⁠ᴥ⁠⚆⁠◗

The sound of her anklets could be heard everywhere.

She was breathless.

Running as fast as she could.

Her mustard yellow heavy lehenga wasn't helping her either by acting as an obstacle in her feet.

The hall was all empty and dark.

It was heavily raining outside.

"Maybe the electricity is off, that is why it's dark everywhere." She thought.

The emptiness and silence of the hall was adding a cherry on top to the sounds of her anklets with each step she took.

Chhan. Chhan. Chhan.

The sound of her anklets echoed in the empty hall.

Not even a single soul could be seen anywhere.

She looked back to check if someone is there, but nope. No one.

"You need any help? Special one?" A sound came.

When she turned around, she collided with something hard with her hands resting on his chest and his hand landing on her waist.

Her breathing stopped because of fear.

Light blue eyes, light brown hair, muscular body, wearing a black tuxedo.

She took a deep breath and slapped the bicep of the muscular guy.

"Sidaq Nirwan Rajput, you scared me!!" She said.

He smiled flaunting his cute dimples.

"Anaisha yaar" he behaved as if her slight slap on his bicep had hurt him very badly.

"And I don't even understand what is your obsession with calling me Anaisha. You know my name is Anaya." She said as she started walking in front and he was moving after her.

"You are my bestfriend and Anaisha means special one, Ana is same from your name, just the last part is changed, so what does it even matter? Anaisha."

"Haha ofcourse it doesn't matter Mr. Donald duck."

"I gave you such a beautiful name and you gave me Donald duck? Like from what angle do I look like one? Girls die to be my girlfriend. Just look at my physique." He says.

"From 37°, 90°, and yes 160° you look like a duck." She said.

"Your name is Sidaq, but all I can 'see' is a 'duck'." She says and she laughs at it and moves forward.

(Si-daq= See duck)

"The guts you have to call the son of the biggest business man of Rajasthan a duck."

"Your dad is a business man, not you. You are my bestfriend."

Sidaq smiles when she says my bestfriend.

"By the way, what are you doing here!! Where is Sana?"

"She has reserved the seats in the auditorium hall, I was waiting for you."

"Arey yaar, actually today was naming ceremony of Sahaaye, so you know according to tradition I had to name him, so it was important to stay there as well."

{Sahaaye is Anaya's nephew-(the baby boy of the couple from The Diamond)}

"Wow, I like the nam-" his words halted when suddenly light came on and he saw Anaya.