18

Liz-
Fortitude is the marshal of thought, the armor of the will, and the fort of reason. ...
A sense of humor... is needed armor. ...
With the advance of feudalism came the growth of iron armor, until, at last, a fighting-man resembled an armadillo.
I walk slowly into myself, through a forest of empty suits of armor. I have to do something I have to do something I have to protect my husband. I gotta protect my children. Everybody knows I'm a mama bear but today he took the cake I heard him threaten
Maddie and I heard him threaten
Karin also I don't know what I'm gonna do to supply everyone but keep them safe. I went into Christopher's closet to look for something to defend myself. I didn't want to bring a knife because that could be that could end up in a jail sentence I didn't want to bring a gun because also they're really not going back with a gun.

I also decided to bring a golf club because at least at least I would probably get charged with battery if they got that point, and another attempted murder because you can't really murder someone with a golf club I don't think I mean you could knock them in conscious for a while but I had to do something I couldn't just let him sit there and have the girls the way that he had the girls. I knew that if I didn't get there soon that he would probably take the girls and we would never hear or see them again and I wasn't really ready to accept that. I wasn't ready to comprehend the fact that maybe the girls and the children would be taken away because these are completely so I knew I needed to say something and I knew I had to do quickly, because if I didn't do anything quickly eventually she would be taken away from me and I'm not gonna let that happen so I formulated a plan, I grabbed the golf club, and I quietly walked up into his building. There he was the back of his head was facing me.

He was very ugly up close he was despicable. He was nauseating to look at, but I couldn't let my emotions get the best of me, so I tapped him on the shoulder with the golf club, and I said turn around the look of your seer terror on his face
said It all he turned around and he looked at me with big white eyes. Don't fucking move I said I quickly moved Quill out of the way and put him in a down stay he looked at me I knocked him out of the chair and told him to look at me
JYP - Liz I'm sorry I would never let anyone hurt you or your kids you have to believe me on this one
Liz-
Liar ! I know you were planning to hurt my kids. I know you were trying to poison me and the girls there's poison and your desk that you have written for us you have it written so you could go in our accessories so you could kill us not anymore you're not going to hurt me you're not gonna hurt the girls and you're not gonna hurt my kids.

I  then begin swinging it at him he looked at me again come near me and the girls again to hurt us your dead .