7. Ah love

Maddie -
There is a notebook laying in the corner
On a torn piece of paper
I wrote down how I really feel
And it's getting clearer, there's somethin' bout you
Yeah, you look like me but are somehow different
I wonder if you feel the way that I do
I'm getting my hopes up
After a day, a month, and a year passes by
Will we be living different lives?
With my hair tied up
I'm cleaning the mess in my room
I'm looking for somethin' new
Sometimes I get this overwhelming feeling
Like I have to do something
So I move around for no reason

After a day, a month, and a year passes by
I said I would smile and it would be a memory there's something that is just making me sad and tug on my heartstrings at the moment days turn to months and months turn into years I often wonder what I did right to be Felix's wife, but then I realized I've always been known to to stick up for what I believe in and I've never put up with anybody's bullshit. I've never really let people walk all over me and I know that's why people get mad at me because I don't let people walk over me. I would've probably allowed people to walk all over me because I'm not gonna say anything to stop someone I'm not going to let people take other people down.

I think it is despicable that people do that but I've always been told you're just a kid what can you do but eventually that kid will grow up and turn adult and that adult is gonna make differences and sometimes adults pick on their own kids and kids create laws like me I created the law that states that anybody faking cancer has to serve free to five years in jail or 10, depending on the severity of it if a teacher bully, someone and they die, rather, they commit suicide, or as a murdered by acquaintances of the teacher, immediately by the associated with that teacher is going to serve life sentence because they knew about the issues, and they stay quiet and they could've stayed the life but they chose not too or if there's an attempted kidnapping that's automatically a 3-5 year sentence if the perpetrator talks about their victim while incarcerated that's automatically another 5-10 year sentence and once released a 6 to 8 year probation from the public .

Lots of people tell me that what good can you do? You're just a kid you can't do anything and deeply you can do anything you wanna do you just gotta believe in yourself. You just gotta believe there is hard days of people laugh at me and tell me they weren't gonna sign my law, but I never stopped searching until I did find someone to sign my law  because change starts with you you have to be brave it's the only way we can get justice.