14. U#

Kairn-
Call you up in the middle of the night
Like a firefly without a light
You were there like a blowtorch burning
I was a key that could use a little turning

So tired that I couldn't even sleep
So many secrets I couldn't keep
Promised myself I wouldn't weep
One more promise I couldn't keep
It seems no one can help me now
I'm in too deep
There's no way out
This time I have really led myself astray

Runaway train never going back
Wrong way on a one-way track
Seems like I should be getting somewhere
Somehow I'm neither here nor there I did it I respond. I I did it.

I finally found people who respected me who loved me, and it took a while, but it happened. I finally got people finally got people who respected me who was listening to me who would be there for me, and not put me down, I think of all the children who ran away before their life could really start. I think of all the children who just kind of faded into the background because they felt lost alone scared misunderstood or unfortunately bratty and that's not always the case because some people feel sad. Some people just know some people don't even realize what's going on until it is too late. I thank God every day for what I did with these girls for what they did to me .

I don't think of what I had to go through much anymore because I've overcome so much I've done a lot in my life to help other people who feel lost, scared, neglected, alone, unsure about their life you know it's secondary trauma, childhood trauma. I help people with all of that, and I'm not gonna cower in the corner because there's a big bad wolf named JYP who wants to meet me and not be there for me. I am disgusted. I am scared.

I am overwhelmed. I feel sometimes like I'm not validated, but I'm working on myself to let myself know that just because you're a little bit broken doesn't mean that you can't go out and you can't go do things you have to believe in yourself because if you don't believe in yourself, then nobody is going to wanna be with you and it's taking me time to realize that because some people might say that you're overdramatic and you can't cut people off and how dare you not you know apologize for them hurting you, but if I learned anything from Maddie.

it's that people have victim mentality and she's the one that bought that situation to light and she said she found a quote by a Dr Phil episode years ago
you choose the behavior you choose the consequences that quote is so true for what we've gone through and I'm glad that I get to do these things I know some people act out because they don't feel loved when people don't feel loved or appreciate it. They act out,

and I think everybody deserves to be loved, appreciated and validated but unfortunately we live in a society. We're now people take it as a chore and that's not how it should be. Everybody is so deserving of love unless you're a bully.