16 . Living

JYP -
What a lovely little bride I'll make my dear
I'll look divine
Things are working out according to my ultimate design
Soon I'll have those Little Nightmares named Liz Kairn and Maddie
And their boys  will be mine and their cry baby children will all bow down to me and kpop will be mine!

Now let's see here how could I get these girls distracted where I can take their children they they're not lying when they say mama bellies are complete crazy Maddie molded my face so bad that she got the name tiger woman, but she didn't care that she hurt me all because I touched her daughter and Liz and Karin  took times at pulling the hair on my scalp at Karin 

stopped so she took probably chunks of my skin and scalp with her.
I was surprised she didn't move out my brain with how hard she was pulling and Liz well this is all her fault. All Liz does is take these K-pop stars and make them fall in love with her.

OK well she hasn't actually met more people she only has Christopher I am so so so mad at her for taking him from me she took one winner and decided to make him fall in love with her I think of everything that that was a little brat had taken from me not only did they take my propaganda and cash-cow
they married  them and had children they  had children!?
With them I'm so so grossed out by them   I will get these girls and when I do, they will pay Bergerons and their actions they will. They will bow down to me and take accountability.
I should sentence these girls to death for lying to me   They got married they had children I know that's a normal right but when you do it to take away somebody's big bang account it's just disgusting. I'm going to get these girls somehow someway I'm also surprised that they were I had unknown pregnancy. These babies turned out fine. I will get these girls somehow someway but I don't know how I will get these girls maybe not today maybe not tomorrow but I'll get them. I'm gonna get them so good they're not gonna know what happened to them they're not gonna know what hit them in fact, they're gonna wish that they were so kind to me if I wanna get these girls to pay for what they did to me I have to do it sneakily but how do I get these girls to pay, that's the million dollar question.