48. Moon and Star

Start from the beginning

" You know, I am so happy that you called yourself a star, you know why because everyone wants the moon even after knowing it comes with a scar but I wanted a star for myself, the brightest and prettiest one which will take away the moon's attention" He said and my cheek turned red.

We kept gazing at the stars until midnight and the time came which I was trying to avoid. He took me in his arms and started walking towards the house.

We entered the room, the light was dim and the moonlight was falling on the bed, he laid me on the bed and hovered over me. I kept my hands on his chest to say something but before I could do so, he kissed me harshly. He sucked my lips harshly and I moaned in pleasure, his hands held my waist tightly and he increased the intensity of the kiss. I tried to match his pace but failed miserably, I gave in and he smirked between the kisses. He entered his tongue and explored every corner of my mouth, he pulled out when I tapped his shoulder. He moved to my neck and started giving me wet kisses. He sucked the sensitive spot of my neck and I grabbed his hair in my fist. His hands moved to my breast and cupped in his hand while sucking my neck. His touch gave me a thrill, I started breathing heavily, my chest heaved up and down. He bit the sensitive spot on my neck and I cried in pain, and blissful pain. He kept his leg in between my legs and rubbed his knees on my womanhood. Wetness pooled between my legs. I started grinding against his knees, the pleasure was just increasing and I couldn't help but increase my pace. He kept kneading my breast, calming the ache of my breast. His hands perfectly fit on my breast. A knot built up in my stomach soon after that I came in my Thong . My cheek turned red, I couldn't match his eyes, he was staring deep into my soul, he licked my neck, making me more aroused. I was about to get lost in that when I remembered something and sat on the bed, he was looking at me in confusion. I couldn't say anything, I fisted on the bedsheet and closed my eyes. I shouldn't have lost my control, soon I felt him grabbing my palms while massaging it softly.

" What happened love?" He asked softly

" Can we just wait a little more?" I asked looking everywhere but him.

" But you wanted it yesterday, then what happened?" He asked in confusion and I didn't have any answer.

" Yeah but..." Before I could say something he pulled me on his chest, he circled his hands around my waist and caressed my hair with another hand.

" It's ok we can wait as long as you want" He said and patted my back. A sly smile played on my lips and I hugged him tightly. Soon I felt something hard when I moved my legs, I cursed under breath. I should have controlled myself. I fidget with his shirt button, as I was gathering my courage to say that. Now I got to know I am not even that bold but who cares.

" What is it, Shona? Spill it! You know you don't have to think when you're with me " He said in authority , how easily he understood me.

" Ummm baby, you know I can..." I said with a sly smile my chin rested on his chest while my eyes were lost in his.

" You can?" He asked in cocking his eyesbrows, fuck I couldn't even say it. I moved my hands to his crotch and started rubbing it slowly, I saw his eyes getting dark, I smirked and kept doing my work. I got the signal when he closed his eyes, controlling his urge. I opened his belt slowly while he was staring into my soul. I became nervous. This is the first time I am doing something like this, I will include all knowledge of my books to make him see stars. I opened his zip and slid his pants down while he pulled his torso a bit helping me to get rid of his pants. I removed his boxers and in his dick stood straight up in glory . I can see the veins popping out of his manhood. He was looking at me while I held it in my hand and pressed it softly. He groaned in pleasure, I rubbed his tips with my thumb and gave a lick on his tip. I settled on my knees between his legs. I took his half if length in, and I was already full, I don't even think I'll be able to take him in all. I started sucking his dick while my hand massaged his balls, he groaned in pleasure, his eyes were staring into my soul and my eyes never left his, I kept sucking him, my throat was hurting, I gagged a lot of time and tears pooled in my eyes, he held my hair and guided me, I pulled my head up and down, he was groaning in pleasure while his other hand fisted the bedsheet. I felt him increasing his pace, indicating he was close. Soon, he came into my mouth filling me up, I gulped instantly and wiped the corner of my lips.