7] The Breaking Frendship

Truth is the most executed pain

-------»•» 🌸 «•«---------

𓆩 ANIKA 𓆪

We returned with lots of shopping bags and stomach full with all those street food of India. But I have to agree the dishes were very delicious. I was so damn tired that my body started aching with pain.

I opened my room door and the moment it opened, the scene in front of me leaves me speechless , all the bags in my hands slipped.

The whole room was messed, it feels like someone checked my room. But before doing anything, I run toward my locker, to check whether the bangle was safe or not.

I entered the pin and open it , and for god sake, it was there. The thief didn't able to break the locker. I took a deep breath out of relief, but that relief doesn't last longer when I remember about the diary.

I run toward the bed to check the diary. And what the hell, it's not there. Nono's diary is stolen, but how and why? why would they steal an old diary. But that was not my real concern right now, The diary had the actual address of Indrajala.

If she was able to find this bangle she probably written about Indrajala also. But now, I don't have the diary, and I am feeling really frustrated, really angry.

I slammed a flower pot kept beside me . It breaks into pieces the moment it touched the ground and made the loud noise. Due to that voice, many people surrounded my room from outside, the door was wide open and people were murmuring to each other, and it was really frustrating. I sit on the bed, my both hands on my head .

After some time, Sid came running from the door to me , closing the door behind. I looked at her with my wet eyes, I was feeling defeated , don't know for what. For loosing my one and only way to find that kingdom or for loosing the last thing left by Nono.

She immediately hug me , her hands were wrapped around my head and my face was on her stomach, she start caressing my hair softly. I don't know why but it makes me feel better.

I never cried in front of others, it makes me feel weak and I am not weak , not at all. But don't know why, I am not feeling weak in her arms it feels like home, just like Nono.

She breaks the hug after some time and sit on her knees to face me properly, she directly look in my eyes as if finding some answers but can't. She finally ask , "what happen", " someone came in my room, they came here to stole something." I said. Her eyes widened, she was about to ask the question but I cleared it even before she can ask" No , the bangle is safe " I stated.

She huffed but again look at me with her confused eyes" then why are so upset " she asked , then I recall that I didn't tell her about that diary. She keep looking at me with questioning eyes, expecting me to tell her something, but I keep quiet.

After some time when we were sitting on my bed , eating our dinner, I decided to tell her everything. I can't hide everything from her for a long time, and she deserves to know this. I explained her everything, from visiting my old house to finding that diary and ring and so on, ofcourse I didn't go to deep. Her eyes didn't leave me for even one second.

After telling her whole thing when I look in her eyes, I saw a slight disappointment and a little hurt. "Why didn't you tell me this before, when you were telling me about the bangle " she asked, " because, because I thought it has nothing to do with the you. Its my personal thing. " I stated the fact but it came little rude .

Her eyes filled with more hurt, atlast she huffed and was about to leave. Leave, why she's not arguing. I immediately stop her by grabbing her one hand, " what happened, don't you have more questions?" I asked, " No. I am tired , tired with your secretive nature . It has been 12 years , 12 damn years and you still don't believe me . At first ,I thought slowly you'll start trusting and will tell me when you'll feel like it. But , now even after 12 damn years I am not worthy enough for your trust and this fact really hurt me . " She started vocalising her thoughts, and I never thought she could think about me this much, I stated to feel guilty about everything, about my behaviour.

But she didn't stop there, she sit on the bed, facing me and continue, "you know what, I tell you everything, like every detail of my life and when it comes on you, I.. I don't know a single thing about you, nothing" she continued, voice breaking while talking "why can't you just trust me, why. If it's not for your stolen diary, you wouldn't have told me about your grandma, the person who is closed to you. And you know what's the fun fact, I knew this by your tone of voice when you talk about her , or else I won't know this either. You know, sometime it feels like, your a stranger. Because I don't know anything about you, nothing. " She said her last sentence, by releasing a long breath.

I gave her a glass of water, she take it with anger and start drinking it , like her life depends on it. She emptied the glass and gave it back to me. " So, are you feeling ok now " I asked her slowly. She hummed but didn't look toward me ." Ok so my bestfriend is upset on me , what should I do now " I said loudly, tapping on my chin dramatically, as if I am deeply thinking , I am not good at it but I still tried.

She is a kid afterall, she can't stay angry on me for more than an hour. 10 years of experience. " Just tell me a little about yourself" she said coldly, still not facing me. " ok ,but don't say I didn't warn you, at first" I said. She quickly turned toward me , her eyes glimmer with happiness, just like a small kid she is. I started explaining her my story from how my mom died , getting abused by my step, to me killing my own parents in the end.

" .... and then I came to London, to escape the police and for higher study" by the time story was over she was crying and looking at me with full of sympathy.
I knew this, she'll react like this, that's why I avoided telling her this. She immediately hug me in warm hug. I also hug her back. But the difference was , she was hugging me out of pitty and I was hugging her back for her innocence. My baby.

I Never pittied myself, because it's not my nature to blame others or my luck for anything happens in my life. I know, everything happened with us is the result of our own dids.

She breaks the hug when her crying stop, she looked toward me and asked"what now?" .

" Now What, let's explore odisha jungles. Who knows, we will accidentally find that kingdom. Before they find it." I said the last part seriously.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

2

00 words, for late update.

I know, Boring chapter after long wait.🙂

But I thought it's needed to show there bond with each other. Afterall it's going to play a big role in upcoming story 😉

And about late update, I had already informed it on Instagram 😅. Forgot to inform here. Sorry.

But if you want update about story and little spoiler on it, Follow me on Instagram

↪️Id: bane_writer_

Hope you all like the story

If Yes, than tap on that ⭐ Star simbol to like the chapter 😚
In case you don't know 🙂.

And if you don't want to like, it's ok . I'll just update the chapter little slowly 🙄.

L

ike, comment and Follow
🐁🐁🐁