✮CHARACTER AESTHETICS✮

❦ ♚ 𝔄𝔫𝔦𝔨𝔞 ℜ𝔬𝔶 ♚ ❦

Anika Roy, The most talented Archaeologist of her time

Anika Roy, The most talented Archaeologist of her time. She can tell the thing's age just by looking at it . No one can stand before her and the beauty she possess, u-la la , the man with greatest power will also kneel in front of her, she possess the heavenly beauty. but with devil's heart.

She has a dark past which made her the person she is now . heartless, cruellest, merciless and fearless, even death can't scare her . She can kill people without even blinking an eye. Think about touching her and she'll burn you alive.

But the heartless princess has a obsession, to find that ' mysterious Kingdom' which was lost century ago. No one , litrally no-one find its remain, just numerous book which had mentioned the magnificent, and wonder of that kingdom. They tried to find that kingdom but failed miserably and after trying for so long and still not getting any clue they have to close the mission.

But after decades, she opened the mission, again.

-----🌼🌼🌼-----

.*•.¸♡ 𝔖𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔥𝔦 ℜ𝔬𝔪𝔞𝔫𝔬 ♡¸.•*.

Siddhi Romano, A billionaire and one and only daughter of a mafia king

Siddhi Romano, A billionaire and one and only daughter of a mafia king . Her dad is Known Mafia of Italy and her mother is an Indian buisness woman. She has been grown seeing blood and murder around her , but even after this she has the most kindest soul. Fun- loving, oh sorry, fun creater. Jolly and clumsy is her second name. But even after all this, the one thing she crave is Love.

She is grew up in Italy, but moved to London to achive higher study, she love history from the core of her heart and being a Archeologist was her dream job, which she is living currently. She was called to be siductress in her college time and there only, she mate a silent but dark soul, Anika. Everyone was afraid to even raise their eyelids in front of her but she managed to become her best friend and even if Anika never admit she knows she love her .

-----🌼🌼🌼-----

★彡 ℜ𝔦𝔰𝔥𝔦 𝔎𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔶𝔞𝔭 彡★

Rishi Kashyap, His family used to run the biggest business in India and were counted as one of the richest people in India

Rishi Kashyap, His family used to run the biggest business in India and were counted as one of the richest people in India. But he never liked his family buisness, he always wanted to fullfill his dream, but even after lots of denial his family send him to London for higher studies in business. But after fighting with his family, they agree to let him do what he likes.

He is a perfect example of beauty with brain, But the shy and introvert one . The perfect gentleman who knows how to respect women, and devoted to his work completely. He loved what he did.

But after some time his family got bankrupt and all the load came on his shoulder. But he never accepted defeat , he worked hard and put everything in the line .

But even after this he had a past, past which he never told anyone, or can say, he never pluck up the courage to tell anyone.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

⚛》》》 ℑ𝔫𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔧𝔞𝔩𝔞《《《⚛

इन्द्रजाल :- means magic in Sanskrit

A magical Kingdom, which suddenly disappeared in middle of 1250 CE . Situated in Odisha, India.

It was a kingdom Full of wonder and magic. All type of fantasy creature like
Dragons, Mermaid, Unicorn, Goblin, elves werewolf, fairy etc. Used to exist. No one can enter that City without it's permission, infact sometime you can't even see it with naked eye, if the city don't want. But it did existed at that time, many historians have mentioned it in there book, they had claim to see that city, and touch those creatures. But, the Kingdom get surrounded by dark clouds , and it's distruction started .
A famous historian had mentioned in his book that the city met it's end .

But now, when archaeologist try to find it they get no clue about the city, no remain , no proof.
Did it really excited.?.

Who was the reason behind the distruction of such a beautiful Kingdom ?

That's the biggest Mystery.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━

❥ Further aesthetic will be shown as the story needed.

Again ,
This book is purely fiction, and nothing in this book exist in real life.