5] The Magical thing

Be your own light

Be your own light

-------»•» 🌸 «•«---------

𓆩 ANIKA 𓆪

" How it get attached? its the most magical thing I've ever seen" Sid said with amused expression. Her eyes were not ready to leave the bangle even for a second. She forward her hand to touch the bangle but before she can even touch the bangle, I slapped her hand and stopped her from touching it .

" ouch! Why did you slapped my hand?" she asked irritatingly while rubbing her hand . " Don't you know, never touch a thing before fully knowing about it " I scolded her . She frowned like a child but still obeyed me . I opened the drawer beside my bed and wear the gloves kept inside it.

I forward my hand slowly to touch the bangle but the moment I touched it my hand felt burning sensation, I quickly withdraw my hand from there and shake my hand . Sid immediately grab my hand to look for the any harm. " Are you okay " she asked  looking at my hand worriedly, I hummed and turned to that mysterious bangle .

Sid started standing but by mistake her hand touches that bangle,  but this time she didn't withdraw the hand immediately, I looked toward her face confused. "Don't you feel hot or burnt" I asked, she shook her head in denial, " its cold, like an ice cube" she explained, hearing her increase my confusion more. I again tried to touch the bangle but it's hot waves touched my skin before I can touch it and I withdraw my hand back.

We both look toward each with surprise, " These bangle is becoming more and more mysterious" Sid stated. But my mind was to busy to connect the dots, to give her any response. "I have a theory, but I don't know whether it's true or not" I said to sid, " what is it?" She asked.

" According to me, this bangle change its temprature with respect to the person who touch it. Take it as example, i am short tempered so the temperature of bangle increase and you are the calm one so the bangle becomes cold . Understand. But still this theory is not totally proven, we have to try it on someone else also " I explained her everything , " hmm, your right. But who can we trust. " she asked with serious look. " Someone,we know and should be trust worthy enough and we know his nature " I stated the quality of that person, we both think for a moment and A name pooped in our mind "Rishi!" We both said simultaneously.

I called Rishi and he picked the call in just two rings "hello" he said, " come into my room in 15 min" I ordered he hummed and cut the call. In just 10min someone knocked on our door " he's fast" I stated and walk toward the door to open it.

" Yes, what is it" he asked directly without wasting any time. I like this type of people, who knows the value of time i said internally . " come inside, we want to show you something" sid said from my backside, when did she came here.

Sid explain him everything and his expression was no different from our. He forwarded his hand to touch the Bangle but his expression also stayed neutral like Sid . " How is it" sid asked, " it's a little hot, but not that much though" he replied.

Ok , hence my theory is True. He also has an anger issue, not as much as me though.

After that he went back and I asked Sid to keep that box somewhere safe. She nodded and started to put that box in the secret pasage on my bed. But I stopped her again.

I don't know why, but I am feeling weird. The urg to touch that bangle is  making me restless. I walked toward her , open the box and tried to touch that bangle but this time I feel nothing, no burning sensation, no coldness, nothing.

" What happened, " Sid asked worriedly. " Nothing, this time nothing happened, and that's the weirdest thing" I said.

I was busy in thinking about it but suddenly the bangle again started shining, the blue light spread in whole room. I immediately withdraw my hands from It and then only the light dimmed. Something really weird is happening, but why only with me ! I asked myself.

But leave that matter for later to think. I closed the box and let Sid keep the box, wherever she was putting before .

Its already night, so I send Sid to her respective room and I also lied on bed for some rest.  Afterall today's day was such a roller coaster ride. The moment I closed my eyes, sleep embrace me tightly.

My sleep was disturbed by the knocking sound of door,  I walk toward the door in my sleepy state, and peek through the peep hole, its Sid . But what could be so important that she has to come here , so early in the morning. I opened the door and she stormed in, I look at her with confusion " What happened, why are you here so early in the morning" I asked. "Let's go, we have to go immediately. One of our man give me the information that ' they ' are coming to take the bangle from us .

For a moment I didn't understand who she is referring to but the moment it clicked in , I quickly move toward the drawer to look at that box. It was fine, but the fear of losing it again,takes over me. We quickly pack our things and check out from hotel.

" But , where are we going?" Sid asked worriedly, " we are going to Odisha" I said. " But why?" She again asked, but this time I didn't respond her and she also didn't asked me further questions.

There is really big reason behind the trip to Odisha, I was thinking last night to tell sid about visiting odisha, but now the circumstances leading us there.

it feels like, Destiny is playing a game with us . But this time I am also not going to lose.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦━
Hii, bubbles, hope you like the update.

Happy Holi to you all, I know I am late, but still
🥳

And What do you think who are 'they' here?

And what clue she get that she decided to visit odisha?

Like, comment and follow.
🐁🐁🐁

Follow me on Instagram for the update dates.