6] The Mystirous Dairy

Character is the highest virtue

-------»•» 🌸 «•«---------

𓆩 ANIKA 𓆪

Sid booked the flight as I had told her before. We take our seat in buisness class coach and after few minutes flight take off.

It'll take 2hr approx to reach our destination, so rather than wasting the time I decided to read the diary of Nono. I was thinking to read it from the moment I get it, but the hectic schedule didn't allow me.

The dairy was thick and covered with brown cover, even after so many years it was in good condition, which was quite surprising.

I opened the diary and the first thing I saw made my eyes wet. The only thing in this whole world which has the capability to bring tears in my eyes. 'Bidya devi' the actual Name of my Nono. I remember her telling me her full name once , when I was in class 8th.

I softly Caresses my hand on that name , lots of emotions rushed in my hurt but I stopped it before it can take over me . I turned the pages.

She write this book when she was 12 year old and her school went on a picnic in odisha jungles . Everything was normal till 3rd pages but when I turned to next page it the suspense begins .

She get separated from her group and was lost in jungle. But she didn't stop, she keep walking in hope of finding other in the way, but she know less , she was going more inside the jungle . Slowly the sky started turning dark and soon it was noon, she started feeling really scared and the weird sounds of animals were scaring her more.

She stopped at a point and started looking here and there for the night stay, as it was soon going to be night and staying outside could be really dangerous. The sun was slowly setting and suddenly she spotted a waterfall, the waterfall was mesmerizing , its droplets which was forming due to the force of water falling down was giving it a dreamy look.

She walk toward that waterfall, as she was really thirsty from all these walking. She sit in one corner of the small lake formed due to waterfall. She washed herself and drink as much as water she want. Now it was time to leave from there but suddenly she spotted a small den in one corner, her happiness crosses all the limits when she saw it, she walk inside, but checked beforehand that no  animal is inside.

She flamed a fire and the whole den light up with orange light of fire . Soon the sun also sets and she fell asleep in the den .

Next morning she woke up when the sun rays touched her eyes and the sweet chirping of birds touches her ears. She opened her eyes, but keep lying on the ground. After some time she woke up and walk toward the waterfall to freshen up. But while she was washing her face she saw something shining underneath of water, it had a blue shine and was barely visible to anyone but her keen eyes saw it .