Burdens Of A Champion

She was walking around the hotel for a bit, to clear her head. Her match against F-Dinasty was tomorrow and she needs to pick a teammate to go with.

This one was important, she wanted to see what they got since she saw thier first match. Why did they wanted a tag team battle? Cause they are unstopable when they play it that way.

And-

"That Julia won't leave you alone huh?" She heard Tala say. "I don't care what she does, i'm focused on winning the championships right now" and than she heard Kai.

"Or, do you still care about Bella two" his teammate asked him. They didn't noticed her yet. "And that two" Kai replied finally.

Her heart skipped a beat, he does still care about her.

"Speaking of" Tala finally noticed the girl they were talking about. "What's with the outfit Smith?" Tala asked. Bella rolled her eyes. "You just don't understand fasion well enough Ivanov" she giggled. He chuckled at that.

"Also, don't battle with F-Dinasty as a tag team. Fight them individualy, you'll win for sure" Tala warned. Bella was suprised to hear this from him.

"They play the same, just don't agree on thier request or don't chalange them to a tag team battle" he added.

"That would be hard considering that my teammate is Tyson" she looked a little sad. "Aren't you their captain?" Kai asked.

Bella wasn't suprised at him commented, something made him upset, but there was no reason to take it out on her. "I am, but at least i listen to my teammates and thier ideas Hiwatari" she said with a little angry voice and took off.

"See you around" she said.

After a minute or two, she was gone out of thier view.

"Woah, cold, colder than my attacks" Tala teased. "I didn't mean to say it that way" Kai was disapointed. "Go after her" Tala told him. Kai was confused.

"What are you waiting for, go and talk to her now" Tala ordered. Kai couldn't belive he Tala was encoraging him, but he'll take it.

He ran to find her, luckily she didn't went to far. "Bella wait!" he called to her. She turned around and stopped. He caught up to her.

"Bella, i'm sorry, i didn't want it to sound like that. I wanted to say that- you're thier captain, they should listen to you. And...i'm sorry" he said bearly.

She looked at him, not sure what to say. He ran after her, to apologize.

She smiled. "It's fine, you don't have to apologize" she said. "No i do, i really do" he said. "You don't deserve that, you are going through a hard time just as much as anyone, i didn't want you thinking you're not a good captain" he explained.

"I...well- um" she didn't know what to say. "Thanks for the words, i apreciate it" she mumbled.

There was a akward pause betwin them. She thought he was gonna leave, guess not.

"I wonder where Bella's at" Tyson said. Hilary noticed the two and pulled everyone back behind the wall. "What the-" she shushed Tyson.

"I want to get back together with you" Kai finally said it.

Tyson and the others were shocked. Kai said it, he really did. "I know what i said was terrible but i really do want to, back when this hole thing started. I was a jerk" he admited.

Bella was felling angry and sad. "No" she said. "No no no! You do NOT get to apologize right now when this thing is almost over. You hurted my fellings, you made me lose my cool" she was getting angry at this point.