Invitation To Battle

"Ugh- come on" Daichi yelled after trying to wake up Bella for the fifth time that morning.

He didn't know she was a heavy sleeper and irrataited him. "She's a heavy sleeper" Daichi turned and saw Tyson by the door. "There's no way you'll wake her up" he stepped into the room.

"Well" Daichi crossed his arms. "Since you act like a jelaous boyfriend who knows everything about her. Why don't you wake her up?" he asked

Tyson blushed. "I'm not acting like a jelaous boyfriend!" he yelled, which caused Bella to turn around, she was still sleeping.

They looked at her for a second in silence. Tyson sighed. "I'm not acting like a jelaous boyfriend" he said whispering. "You sure do" Daichi whisperd back.

Bella's eyes flutter open without them noticing. She can hear thier whispers and shock her head. She sat up streching, the two noticed. She turned around to look at them

"Oh hey guys, what's going on?" she yawned a bit. "Nothing-""I wanna have our battle!" Daichi cut Tyson off.

Now Bella was completly awake, she remeber that Daichi was going to annoy her about it.

"She doesn't want to battle you, so leave her alone" Tyson yelled a bit. "Oh really? Why don't you let her decide than?" Daichi asked, he got a point.

"She's my best friend, i know what she's thinking"

"Right, or maybe you're just acting like a jelaous boyfriend, again"

"I am not!"

"Sure do!"

"Enough!"

Bella voice echoed in the room, which made the two frozen in place. She sighed. "Daichi, we will have a battle but a little bit later" she said. Daichi noded.

"And Tyson" she turned to look at him. "You do know what i'm thinking most of the time, but you don't have to stick up to me. I want to give Daichi a rematch" she smiled at him. He blushed a bit and looked down. "Okay...sorry" he apologized.

"Don't worry about it" she assured him. "Now, both of you get out, i need to change" she said. The two took of, Tyson closing the door behind them.

Bella sighed,she hoped this wouldn't be her routine for the time being. She also hoped that, after the rematch, he would get of her back. Not that she mind the kid, he nice and all.

But, Tyson would probably get rid of him, one way or the other and she doesn't want to see it.

Bella stepped out of the room, completly dressed. She felt weigh on her back. "Woah-""Finally!" she heard Daichi. "Daichi! Get of her now" Tyson ordered, trying to get him of himself.

"Jeez.." Bella sighed while they continued to argue. She noticed someone staring, and that someone were Hilary and Kenny, dumbfounded by the sight. "Hey you two" Bella greeted.

"Hey" Kenny gretted. "What are you up to?" Bella asked, pretending Daichi is not on her back. "Well we thought we'd head down to the public pool for a nice refreshing swim. You three are wellcome to join us" Kenny expalined.

"You look like you need some cooling off" Hilary added. "Hey yeah! We can have our rematch there" Daichi yelled. Tyson coverd his mouth. "Haha, how about that Daichi isn't he a hoot...haha he's here all week" Tyson said and took Daichi off Bella back.

"Yeah, let's do it" Bella said. "Let me just pack my stuff" she said and went to Tyson's room.

Hilary watched her enter. She watched her magazines since she can remeber and always wished to look like her. She also knows that Tyson used to like, or..he still does, she wasn't sure.