Beyblade Like An Egyptian

"A walk to remeber?" Tyson asked. "Yep, a walk to remeber" she replied. "That's a little plain title for a book" he said. Bella rolled her eyes. "You just don't see it how other readers see it" She said.

They were about to land to Egypt, it was a calm flight, but Daichi was still air sick, that's the only downfall.

"To bad you started it at the wrong time, cause we're here" Tyson said to her in a teasing way. "Yeah yeah" Bella brushed him off, taking her stuff.

~~~

"Okay, see you later Bella" Ash waved and left with Johnson. "See you later today" Bella waved back.

Tyson yawned "Yeah, we finally made it" he said. "Oh i always dreamed of coming to Egypt, it's the birthplace of gorgeous Cleopatra" Hilary said amazed, laughing out loud.

"She's having a good time already" Bella commented.

"Uh i don't fell so good" Daichi stumbled a bit, he looked sick. Hilary screamed in teror. "It's a curse of Egyptian prince Tuku!" she said.

Kenny caught Daichi in time. "Relax Hilary, it's just Daichi felling sick from the lunch on the plane" he explained.

"He does kinda look mummified" Tyson commented. "Yeah a bit" Bella agreed.

They heard yelling and turned to see fans surounding Barthas Battalion. They saw Miguel in that hole mess. "Hey it's Miguel" Tyson pointed out.

Miguel looked at them. Bella gave him a friendly wave. He wanted to come to them but was taken away by Barthes and the team left the fans alone.

"Woah, i can't belive how popular that guy is" Kenny commented. "Yeah he's a regular rock star,but a rock star who doesn't know how to beyblade fairly" Hilary agreed.

Bella giggled. "What?" Hilary asked. "Looks has nothing do to with how good of a beyblader you are" Bella replied.

"Besides even if it did, Bella and i'd win hands down" Tyson added.

~~~

They seddled thier stuff into thier new hotel room. "So, where are we heading?" Tyson asked. "We could just walk around, see what Egypt is like" Kenny suggested.

Daichi still didn't felt good after the food on the plane.

"Ohh, Bella, you and i could go shopping!" Hilary turned to the captain. "Oh my God, yes" Bella sat up and the two girls jumped up and down.

"Never seen Bella this exited about shopping" Tyson sweatdropped. "Oh come on Tyson, for the first time Bella has a girl-friend on the team. It's only natural" Kenny said.

"Yeah i guess" Tyson crossed his arms.

~~~

"Oh my God, look at this skirt! Oh! And a matching top" Hilary called Bella. "Oh my God, let's buy the same ones so we can match" Bella suggested. "Yeah let's do it!" Hilary agreed.

Tyson and Kenny were happy to see the girls having a good time with eachother.

"We'll go change into these" Bella said to the guys and they went to the changing room. "Don't take long" Tyson teased.

~~~

"Do you think he'll like it?" Hilary asked. "I hope so, i'm not really sure" Bella replied. They changed and they looked real cute.

"You look so cute!" Hilary said to Bella. "So do you!" Bella said it back. "Woah, looking good ladies" Tyson said. "Thank you" The both girls said together.

~~~

"He said it, he said it, he said it!" Hilary was blushing like crazy. "Yeah he did, but let me try this" Bella said. "Hey Tyson, do you think this color pallette matches Hilary more than me?" she asked.