We Were Once Bladebreakers

Bella and Tyson were laying on the dojo floor, just relaxing. Bella looked at him. She smiled, wondering what's on his mind right now.

"Hey Ty" she called. "Yeah?" he didn't met her gaze, he continued to stare at the celing. "What you thinking about?" she asked. "Nothing in praticular, i'm just bored that's all" he admited.

Bella decited to tease Tyson a bit. "Maybe we should call..." she got closer to him. "Max and Ray?" she said. "Yeah maybe we-" Tyson realzied what she said. He sat. "No way! I'm not calling those ditchers again." he decited, crossing his arms.

Bella laughed a bit. "I'm just messing with you" she said, continuing to laugh. Tyson looked at her. He realzied she's the one who didn't leave, the one who was by his side all the time, even tho she could have left and join any other team.

"Who needs them when i have you" He sudendlly said. He suprised himself with that statement. "Aw, Tyson" she smiled. "Thanks for not leaving" he turned himself towards her. "I will never leave you Ty. You're my best buddy" she turned as well.

"Huh, Max and Ray don't know what they're doing. With me, you and Kai on the team, there's no blader that can beat us" Tyson sat up. "Sure Ty" she got up completly, he did the same.

"I gotta go, i'm meeting up with Kai" she streched. "Alright, say hi to him for me i guess" he fixed his hat. "Sure will" she gave him a quick tight hug. "See ya later" she waved and quickly went out.

Tyson sighed. "I just wonder why i didn't confessed before" he layed down again. "What would it be like if confessed first?" he asked himself. He was thinking about it. Then..he realzied, there wouldn't be much diffrence.

She loves Kai

"Darn.."

~~~

Bella looked at her phone. Kai send her his location, and it was a little bizzare. "On the roof" she looked at the building in question.

Suprisngly, there weren't any problems and got to the roof. She opend the door and stepped on the roof. There he was, standing there, looking at the cat.

She came to him quietly, making sure he doesn't notice. "Guess who" she coverd his eyes. "Bella" Kai moved her hands and turned to see her. "Hey" she hugged his neck. "Hey you" they shared a short kiss.

"What are you doing way up here?" she asked. "Enjoying the quiet" he replied. "And, now that you're here, the three of can enjoy it together" He picked up the cat, but it was fighting him.

She giggled. "Yeah" she took the cat from him. "We can" she pet the cat. "Adorable" she looked it. They sat down and petted the cat together.

They were used to this. Them, alone, petting a stray dog, or cat, and just being in eachothers company.

She put her head on his shoulder. "She's so calm now, didn't seem like it before" she pointed out. "Yeah, i thought she was gonna scratch me until you show up" he strached the cats chin

"What can i say, cats love me" she joked. "Yeah" Kai turned her head to him. "And i love you" he said. She snickerd. "Chessy" she giggled. "Come on.." he held her check this time. "It was good" he said.

"Yep, it was good" they leand in, about to kiss. "Isn't this romantic?" They heard someone, Bella heard that voice before.

"Who said that?" Kai asked, looking up. "I did" it was Jin, standing not so far from them, but a little high above. "And who might you be?" Kai got up. "His name is Jin" Bella got up as well.

"You know him?" Kai looked at her. "Yeah" she put the cat down. "He wanted to battle me, but he was inturopted by Daichi, the kid the chalanged me few days ago" she expalined.