When In Rome...Let It Rip!

The start of the next day was pretty akward. Tyson wasn't himself, he would usualy be super energetic and super eager to eat. But today, that was not the case.

Bella went to eat breakfast in the restorant. She found them. Daichi was stuffing his face while Tyson was poking his food.

"Good morning guys" she greeted,sitting down. "Hey Bella" Daichi waved, his mouth still full. "Morning" Tyson greeted, still poking his food.

Bella put a hand on his shoulder. "What's up Ty? Are you upset with what i told you?" she asked. "No, not that" he said. "Then, what's up?" she asked again.

"It's what Hiro said, he said that i'm weak and them beat me in the bey battle" he expalined. "Oh Tyson" she rubbed his back.

"I haven't told anyone this, i wanted to only tell you" he added. "Cause...i trust you not to judge me" he looked at her.

"Of course not Tyson" she hugged him. Tyson hugged her tight, he needed it. "You're my best friend, i could never do that" she said.

"Thanks Bells" he said, he voice muffled, face baried into her shoulder. "Anytime" she continued rubbing his back.

They didn't noticed yet but Kenny and Hilary enterd. Hilary had a worried look on her face. Tyson finally noticed. "I'm fine now" he moved away a bit. "Oh- okay" she moved away completly.

Daichi noticed the two. "Oh hey you guys what's happning?" he waved. Bella turned. "Morning guys" she waved as well.

Bella noticed Hilary didn't look well. "You okay Hilary?" she asked. "Oh i-uh- i'm okay" she brushed it off.

Bella wasn't sure if she should belive her. "Alright" she let it go. Maybe she was upset that she was close to Tyson.

There was a little akward silence after that. "Um- Kenny- do you mind turning on the TV? I think the sports are on" Bella suggested. "Yeah, you right of course" he said and turned it on.

They were just in time for the sports, so they payed close attention. "The beyblade world tag team championships USA stage is over and now it's on to sunny Italy, and the matchups have just been announced" The reporter said

"White Tiger X goes up against Barthas Battalion, The PPB All Stars take on F-Dinasty and finally The BBA Revolution is pitted against the Blitzkreig Boys" after than, they didn't hear anything.

It was decited, they're going up against them, it was to soon.

Hilary and Kenny were shocked. "We're going up against the Blitzkreig Boys,i wish it were anyone but those guys" Kenny commented. Tyson was in schock as well. "That means..." he started but couldn't finish the sentence.

"We take on Kai" Bella finished it. "Yeah,i guess you're right" Hilary agreed.

Bella was in deep thought. She won't be able to battle him cause of what happend last night. It was killing her but she trusted Hiro and her teammates.

Some time past and Tyson left the room running without her noticing it.

"Hm, where did Tyson go?" she asked. "We don't know" Kenny shruged. "He just ran off" Hilary said. "Right" Bella noded. "Hilary" she called to her.

"Yeah" the brown haired girl asked. "Sorry about before" the bluehead apologized, getting up. "Huh? What do you mean?" she was confused. "You know,about what happend,just a second ago" she pointed at the chair where Tyson was previously sitting on.

"Oh- that- don't worry about it" Hilary brushed it off. "You sure?" Bella asked. "Yeah don't worry" Hilary assured her. "Alright" Bella let it go. "Now i'm really starting to wonder where he ran off to" she looked at the TV.