Kenny's Big Battle

They were all in shock to hear him say that, especially Tyson. Why wasn't Bella on that list, why wasn't Tyson on that list. They would never know, until maybe, Bella tells them.

"I'm sorry Tyson but that's my decision so i don't want to hear anymore about it. I'm coaching this team and that's the way it goes, Daichi, Kenny, grab your blades and go warm up" Hiro said.

"Tyson or Bella should be going out there. Not me! You know they can win this. And where is Bella anyway?" Kenny protested, than asked.

Hiro didn't reply to that, Bella asked him not to. He thought it was her thing to say, not him, and she thought the same.

"Don't sweat it Chief, it's only the Blitzkreig Boys the first match would be a peice of cake. Battling Kai while his two best bladers sits on the bench!" Tyson turned to look at his brother.

"Tyson just let it go you and Bella won't be competing" Hiro tried to avoid this talk, but knowing Tyson that would be impossible.

"But why not? And why is Bella benched? Where is she anyway?" Tyson kepped pushing it.

"It's beacuse we...we want to win" Hiro said, with a little hesatation. They are both great bladers, that's a fact, but neither of them are in condition right now.

Kenny gasped. "Cause you wanna win?!" Tyson was in shock, he couldn't belive what his brother said. He started chuckling silently.

"Okay yeah i get it now, you think i'm to weak to fight Kai. You think Bella's to weak to fight Kai! That's the reason isn't it? Well you're wrong! I'll show you" he turned and ran out of the changing room.

"Tyson!" Kenny yelled. "Let him go" Hiro said. "But we can't, we have to find Bella too" Kenny said. "Tyson's upset, he just needs sometime alone, he'll be back" Hiro assured him.

"And as for Bella, i can't tell you wjere she is cause she asked me not to. She'll tell you when she comes back" he added.

~~~

Her phone was gonna blow up, well, not literally.

"Damn girl, you got some fans" Nyala took Bella's phone. "It won't stop buzzing" she gave it to her. "Weird" she opend it.

There were plenty of messages from Kenny and Hilary. She knew this was coming.

"Jeez" she sighed. "You didn't tell them you were here huh?" Ash asked. Bella noded. "I didn't want them to know that i was benched" she said.

"You gotta tell them Bells" Ash put her hands on Bella's shoulders. "I know i know" she agreed.

She opend the messages from Kenny, he sounded very worried and upset.

Bella please anwser!

Why are you benched? Where are you?

Tyson is also benched, and he just took of. He's very angry, we need you both here

We need YOU here!

I'm supposed to blade with Daichi and i very conserned.

Each message she read, she was more confused and conserd.

"Excuse me" she got up, almost ruing her hair. "What's up?" Nyala asked. "It's...an emergency" she called Kenny, waiting for his reply.

"Kenny what nonsence did you type?" she said, after the ringing stopped. "That wasn't nonsence, it's true! He told us 15 minutes ago" Kenny sounded more upset, he didn't sound like himself.

Her mind was racing, she was trying to think, to come up with a solution. She looked at the two women she is with, they were confused, they were waiting for her to tell them what's going on.