A League Of Her Own

It was empty in the stadium, she paced around, trying to clear her head.

She was about to talk, or, to annouce the tournament. That stressed her out a bit, but didn't knew why.

She wasn't bothered by the crowd before but why was she now? Maybe because she wasn't in the last years tournament.

People reacted to her normaly since she came back. A lot of words and gestures of support were on social media and her private mail that she chouse to spread, by choise.

"It's almost time" she said to herself, her voice echoing a bit in an empty arena. She looked at her blade. It wasn't much diffrent after a year. She was glad she never stopped using it.

Thanks to Johnny, and the other Majestics she stayed in perfect condition to beyblade. She was still the best after all.

"Everything will work out" she assured herself.

"It sure will"

She turned and saw Jin, leaning against the wall, one leg also leaning against the same wall.

"What are you doing here?" she asked, suprised that he was here out of all people. "Just came to check on you. You seem a little tence" he came closer to her.

"Oh no- not me" she denied it. Now he was really close. His hand aproched her face, she was ready to grab it. But nothing serious happend.

He moved her hair out of her face. "There, now it's perfect" he said. Her face flushed pink, hoping he didn't notice. "Who...are you?" she didn't know why she asked that. She didn't think he would reply.

"Trust me, you'll now when the time comes" he said. She didn't say anything, she didn't try to protest. "Good luck princess" he said and started walking away.

At first, she couldn't say anything. Something about Jin was familiar, the way he talked and the way he behaved towards her. "T-thank you!" she yelled after him but he didn't look back.

And with that he was gone.

She blinked few times, trying to process what just happend. "Jeez" she toched her hair that Jin moved. She couldn't stop thinking about the familiar felling that she felt when he do it.

"Bella" she heard her name, but it was spoked by a diffrent voice. It was Kenny. "Hey Kenny" she greeted. "Well todays the day" He said. "Yeah" she looked at him, he was red in the face. "Uh- i'm so nervous, i haven't competed in a event this big in a long time" he admited.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright. Just, do what you wanted and stay calm. That's my best advice anyway" she patted his shoulder. "Thanks, it means a lot" he noded.

He noticed she wasn't like herself, or maybe he was exaturating. "Are you..okay?" he asked. "Oh i'm fine thanks, don't you worry about me" she assured him.

"Alright. Oh- i frogot! One of the memebers of the board of directors was trying to find you. He wanted you to rehearse an opening speech" he said.

Bella was suprised. "Oh i frogot about the speech Jin- i mean- i got distracted. Thanks Kenny, i'll see you later" she waved at him and ran off.

Kenny smiled. "Boy, even Bella can get nervous" he looked down at the ground.

"I wonder what she meant by Jin"

~~~

"And now, the moment you've all been waiting for. The offical start of the BBA World Championship preliminaries" She heard Brad from the speakers in the arena.

She came to the stage, Mr. Dickenson being there to greet her. She took a deep breath and came to him. He was holding a flag. "Jeez, huge flag" she took it.