A Team Divided

A green, unknow blade landed in front of the three bladers. "Who's there?" Bella looked up. "I'm just a blader looking for a battle" A guy that fired the blade landed on a branch of a tree.

"Step aside little man you're way out of your league" He said. "Yeah wanna bet?" Daichi asked. "Who are you anyway?" Bella asked again. "I'm called the Jin of the Gale, and i've come to battle you Bella. I hope you're ready for some real compotetion" He replied smiply.

"Jin...of the Gale" Bella repaded the name. He looked familiar to her, she just didn't know from where.

"They're coming out of the woodwork today" Hilary commented. "Well Bella is the champ and she's gotta defend the tittle anytime she's challanged" Kenny said.

"I don't know who you think you are but you're gonna have to wait your turn like everybody else, we're not finished yet" Daichi said to Jin.

He turned to Bella, ready to lanch his blade. "Come on Bella let's do this!" he shouted. She sweatdropped "Oh man don't you ever give up?" Tyson asked.

"Okay, don't say i didn't warn you" Jin said. His blade started speeding, it looked like Jin was showing of a bit. But it was more than that, he used Engine gear.

His blade came back into his hand,and put in his arm lancher.

It suprised them. Bella knew all about it from Tysons stories, she learned it two. It was a pain. "How did you-" Bella wanted to ask but couldn't finish her sentence.

Jin laughed a bit. "What's the matter princess? Cat got your tounge?" he asked. Bella blushed a bit at that comment. "Are you gonna battle me or are you gonna babysit junior?" he asked again.

She was hesanted at first. She could tell he is pretty strong. "Alright, if that's what you want" she was ready to lanch. "Don't do it Bella" Kenny panicked. "Bella don't, you haven't had a break in a really long time" Ray said.

"Yeah take it easy Bells, i'll take him for you" Tyson came to her side. "No Tyson,i'm okay" she refused. "Besides" she looked at Jin again. "I'm cerious what this guy's got" she said.

Tyson backed away, knowing he can't stop her from doing what she wants. "Alright, just carefull" he warned. She noded. "That curiosity will grt the better of you one day you know" Jin warned.

"Yeah i know, but what can i do? Ceriosity is a really strong thing to deal with" she joked.

"Let it rip!"

The battle started and neither didn't waiste anytime hitting one another. "Hey let me in" Daichi also let it rip in a middle of thier fight. His blade hitted thiers, it suprised Bella, Jin looked a bit irrataited.

"Daichi, we'll have our battle. Let me deal with Jin first" Bella turned to look at him. "No way! I'm gonna show you both i'm the best blader in the world" The redhead protested.

"Don't you ever listen when a girl talks?" Jin asked him. It caught Bella of guard again, her checks alredy red. Was Jin always like that with someone or is it just him trying to mess with her head.

I guess i don't have a choise, i have to fight them both.

Her blade went towards them, she was ready to take the risk. "Hang on Bella" Ray shouted and lanched his blade. It blocked both Daichis and Jins blades.

"Woah Ray that's awsome" Bella was suprised. Ray smiled,thankfully she didn't notice. "Uh, so you're going to interfiere as well?" Jin asked, i little irrataded from the hole situasion.

"I don't know where you learn to beyblade, but two against one doesn't seem very fair to me. Now you have to battle me as well as Bella" Ray decited.

"So you're gonna put yourself on the line for her? How chivalrous" Jin teased, or was it really teasing. Ray was suprised at his sudden statement. "Since you're the last one in, you'll be the first one to go" Jin said and he turned on his engine gear and attacked all three of them at once.