Take Your Best Shot

"Wait- Hiro is Tyson's brother!" Ashley asked in shock. "Yep, i mean- when you think about it they don't look like siblings, just like me and Electra" she showed her the pictures.

"Ohh~ that Hiro guy is cute" Ashley commented. "I used to have a big crush on him back than" Bella admited "Woah- you had good taste in men" the older girl joked.

"So you think Kai is a bad choise?" she asked. "Far from that, i think you two are super cute" Ashley undo Bellas hair style. They were finished for modeling today.

"Thanks" Bella smiled but it quickly faded away. "What's going on?" Ashley saw her frown in the mirror. "He seemed upset for the past two days, we haven't talked about it yet" She admited.

"I'm sure you'll be able to talk to him. The key is don't put pressure on him to tell you" Ashley warned. "Thanks" Bella smiled again. "No problem, see you tommorow?" she asked. "I hope" Bella got up and took off

~~~

Bella was running back to Tyson's house, she didn't make it to the first round to watch and it was killing her.

She turned a corner and continued running. After a minute or two, she maded to Tyson's yard. "Yo homegirl, what keeped ya?" Grandpa asked. "Oh- my modeling gig" she replied.

"Is Tyson still here?" she asked. "Sure is, he and Daichi are watching Max and his teammates" he replied. "Thanks" Bella smiled and took of her shoues to get inside.

"Made it!" Bella stepped into the room. "Jeez Bella, you scared me" Tyson jumped in suprise. "Sorry, what did i miss?" she asked, sitting beside him. "Max won his match against Emily, and now it's Micheal against this new guy Rick" He said.

"Want one?" Daichi offered Bella chips. "Oh thanks" she took a few and put one in her mouth. Tyson was a little bit irrataited since he asked Daichi nicely. Bella offerd him one and he took it, eating it emidietly.

"Something about The All Stars doesn't seem right" Bella pointed out. "How come?" Daichi asked. "Well, you weren't around but. Back than, this would have been diffrent. Where's Steve? and who is this Rick guy?" she wondered.

"Beats me" Tyson didn't look away from the tv. The match started, nothing big was going on. "I mean what is Judy thinking. I get it, maybe she wants to spend more time with Max, and that's fine. But putting Rick on the team, afger having such strong and talented bladers. No way, she's crazy" she crossed her arms.

"Who knows what's going through her head" Tyson looked at Bella. She looked a little angry, he found that cute.

"You're cute when you're angry" he joked, or at least, she thought it was a joke. She pushed him playfully, making him lay down on the floor. "Oh Shush" she rolled her eyes, continuing to watch the match.

It didn't last much longer. Micheal lost. She had to admit, Rick was good, but it still bothered her a bit. "Rick is pretty good, and Max two. Can't wait to see them in the tournament" She had to admit. "Yeah i agree" Tyson noded.

"They're all right, but they're not as good as i am" Daichi said, eating his chips. "Don't underestamate your opponents Daichi. That's the worst thing you could do" Bella warned him

Daichi looked down. Bella patted his head. "Don't put to much thought into it. I'm gonna go and train a little" she said and started walking. "Hey i wanna go two" Tyson got up, following her. "Hey me two" Daichi left the chips and followed them.

~~~

It took a lot of running to the training center, but they made it. "Safe!" Daichi yelled. "We made it!" Tyson laughed. Bella stopped for a minute to take a breath. "What's up? Why are you three so late?" Hiro asked, he didn't looked so pleased.