Time flew quite fast as the evening passed in. It was already time for the girls to arrive at their house. And they did, one after one.

And they were sitting at Jennie's room, gossiping. They were: Chaeyoung, Lisa, Tzuyu, Chaewon, Dahyun and Lia.

However, Sana didn't arrive yet, which worried Jennie a little. Sana was always the one that steps into the party that she's been invited to first, before anyone else. But today it seems a bit different. She is the last one. And she didn't reach there yet.

It was half past seven already. What's up with this Minatozaki Sana?!

"Jen? Everything okay? You look uneasy." Chaeyoung asked as she took Jennie's hands and caressed it.

"Y-yeah, everything is okay. I'm just worried why Sana isn't here yet. She is supposed to come even earlier. Like... on time!" Jennie pursed her lips, deep in thoughts as she spoke her words.

"Hm.. I see, yea. She is supposed to come before us, though." Chaeyoung said.

"Maybe she is busy? You know, Sana has changed over the years. She is no longer the cheerful girl that we saw a few days back.." Lisa said and pouted.

"Yeah. She always-" Chaewon was about to say something but the doorbell cut her off. They made eye contacts with each other with excited looks on their faces, as Jennie ran downstairs to open the door and greet the most awaited guest, Sana.

"Sana!" everyone pulled Sana into a hug. As the little cutie in the middle smiled widely at them and hugged them back. Sana had a lot of things in her hands, a backpack that was hanging on her shoulders, two shopping bags and some other bags too, probably foods and drinks maybe.

"Sana, did you go shopping today? What took you so long?" Jennie asked.

"No, I was at home. It took a while for me to come here cause I was preparing these things for ya. By the way, these are from Japan! I brought this for you guys. I mean, you, Jennie. The others already have it except you, since you weren't there. And I brought the snacks so that we could enjoy them tonight! Ah, am I too late though?" Sana replied as she sat with the other girls. She put the things aside and looked at everyone, smiling genuinely.

"Hm, I see. You're not that late but you kept me so worried!" Jennie pouted, as Sana chuckled at her.

"I'm sorry, Jen, I didn't mean to do that. There was so many things to do so.. yeah." Sana smiled again.

"Sana! You're cheeks might hurt already from the continuous smiling!" Chaeyoung said and everyone burst into laugher.

Jennie felt so special, after so many days. She and her friends finally got to gather around again, having fun. She is so happy right now! But the other half of her, was sad and upset. Cause she don't know whether she could ever hang out like this again. Cause in a few days, she'll have to live a married life, with her husband. And she would no longer be the single girl like everyone else is, in her friends list. It hurts so good..

"Jen?" Chaeyoung called out.

"Y-yeah?" Jennie was still frowning but she answered her.

"You are zoning out.."

Jennie shook her head and quickly grabbed the bag that Sana said that she brought for her.

"What is this anyway?" Jennie asked as she excitedly put out a few piles of things from the bag. It was wrapped, was it like a gift?

"Ooo what's that? What is in there? Ehehehe" Lisa asked teasingly, which increased Jennie's excitement level.

Jennie quickly unwrapped the things and what it was surprised her. It was show pieces, for decoration and stuff. There was also small plants and lightings that could be used in a vanity table. Jennie loved those things! She was a decoration enthusiast. She loved decorating her room, a lot.