...26...

Charlie's POV

I open my eyes and roll onto my back, kicking the duvet away from me . In the process I must have kicked dada , he groans and puts a hand on his forehead. "Char?" He groggily says . I kick him again "Charlie, stop" I move to sit on my knees staring at dada.

"Charlie spring, what Time is it?" I reach for the box thing with numbers on it , the first number on it says seven . I put the it up to dada's face "char " he pushes it away and sits up "twenty to eight  okay . Oh my goodness, your hair " he whispers to himself.

"You need a haircut " I shake my head in refusal "by next week you won't be able to see" I sulk, sucking harder on my bright green Paci that glows in the dark."don't look at me like that " dada sighs. 

"Would you like to attempt falling back asleep?" I smack my palms on the mattress. "Okay, I guess not then." He moves to the bed's side end and slides off to get to his feet. He walks over to my side, being careful not to step on Tori.

I reach my arms out and bounce slightly on my knees. He lifts me onto his hip and takes me over to our suitcase. "You can choose your bottoms," he says, placing me on my bum. I search through the bag, pulling out a random pair of short overalls. "Good choice," Dada pairs them with a lion king short-sleeve shirt, some white knee-high socks, and a green jumper.

 "Good choice," Dada pairs them with a lion king short-sleeve shirt, some white knee-high socks, and a green jumper

I crawl over to the bathroom and wait by the door, waiting for dada

We head into the bathroom, dada shuts the door behind us. 

Nick's POV

After changing Charlie and dressing him, I start to do his hair, defining each curl . "Paci out, please " I put my hand out for him to put the pacifier in, he shakes his head in the mirror. "What's that supposed to mean?" He grins behind the paci , still shaking his head .

"Alright then, try brushing your teeth with your paci in " 

"Ou' !" He splutters , pointing towards the door "you want me to leave?" he nods "okay, don't do anything I wouldn't " I walk out the room, slowly shutting the door behind me. I hear the sound of a glass being put down, across the room.