...25...

Tara's POV

"I just wanna sleep!" Darcy whines stuffing her face into the pillow as I pull her clothes out of the suitcase.

"And which you can but you need to have some lunch and do some of your homework " 

"Who brings homework on holiday?" Isaac asks pulling a face .

"People who haven't done their homework in advance "

I pull Darcy's maths homework out of the suitcase and set it on the desk , with a pencil and ruler. I turn back to see Charlie laying on top of Darcy,playing with her hair . "Fine , you can do it later but you still need to have some lunch " .

"Charlie, get up please" Nick walks over to the bed and lifts Charlie off of Darcy , Darcy lets out a whine and so does Charlie . "What's with you two today, the other day you were enemies and today you're inseparable " I say pulling the covers away from Darcy . 

She turns her head slightly ,her hair covering her eyes and a bright green dummy in her mouth. "Hey , is that Charlie's ?" I hum . "Darce,if you wanted a dummy you could've asked. You know I keep one in your bag in case " she pulls it out and hands it to me " don't want it " "you sure ?" She nods .

"Okay, let's go get some lunch "

Nick's POV

"Nu nu !"

"What do you mean, no no ?" 

"'ine!"

"Your toys ?"

"Wes, an wou nu twuch "

"Okay dada won't touch your toys "

"Tank tu" he sighs making me chuckle . Today is just a chill one , we decided that before tomorrow we need to rest . Charlie and Darcy are practically glued together today which is cute, but not always. "Charlie? " I need to try and get him to eat more recently he's been eating less than he usually does.

"Lunch , baby " he ignores me and continues playing with his blocks. "Char ?" Nothing. "We're going down to get lunch, you two coming?" I shake my head "we might in a bit but not at the moment " sahar nods "okay, well we might go on a little walk after soooo-just text the group if you end up coming " I smile and wave them off .

"Bubs?"

I walk over to the corner he's playing in, I then crouch down behind him and start playing with his hair."darling, can you look at me please?" He whines but looks up "thank you, can you tell me what's wrong?" He whines again.

"Nu 'ungwy "I lift him up and bounce him on my hip "char, I know you don't want to eat but what if you eat something really really little and then we can try again later " .

"Nu waiur!"

"Babes you said that earlier, just a little something please?"  He shakes his head so I decide to grab my phone and text mum .