Chapter 51

Priya pov
               It has been 2 weeks I discharged from hospital. My forehead wound is healed only my leg is still needed two weeks to cure. I informed my family and grandma that I fell from stairs and got small wound. Grandma is too worried. I convinced everyone that I am fine. In these 2 weeks Vikram took care of me as a child. Daily evening Diya come and check me. Diya become close to us. Even Vikram and Karthik Anna asked Diya to call them anna. Diya is orphan. Her parents died when she is 10. She lived in orphanage. She got rent from her parents property for her expenses and studied in scholarship. Even we got to know she is in love with Arjun anna. His grandpa also want him to marry Diya. But he didn’t accept her. Don’t know what’s his problem. I am getting bored sitting in room no one is allowing me to get down from bed. Vikram is sitting in couch and  doing work in his laptop.
I – Vikram
Vikram – Hmm
I – Vikram
I said little louder.
Vikram – What happen do u feel pain shall I call Diya
He said worriedly coming near me.
I – I don’t feel pain but I am feeling bored sitting inside this room for past 2 weeks.
Vikram – Baby u can go out when you are fully cured.
I – Please Vikram atleast take me to garden so that I can get some fresh air.
Vikram – Ok
He came near me and carried me I put my hands around his neck and kissed his cheek.
I – Thank you hubby.
He smiled.
Vikram – Anything for you.
He took me to garden and made me to sit in the stone bench present there and he sat near me. The sky looks yellowish orange indicating that sun is going to set. I leaned my head in his Shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me. We both stayed silent and enjoying evening air.
Karthik – Wow love birds what you both are doing.
We saw Karthik Anna and kavya coming towards us.
Vikram – Nothing machi ( dude) Priya felt bored so took her here. Ok Tell me how does meeting went
Karthik – It went well machi. Next week papers will be ready we have to sign it.
Vikram – Ok u both fresh up and come will have evening snacks.
Kavya – ok anna
Karthik – Ok
I asked Mala aunty to prepare coffee and snacks. We four chatting while having snacks Vijay came and sat beside me.
I – Vijay here your favourite bajji have it
He took and started eating.
Vikram – Vijay your college has been over. Where you are planning to do your MBA? Can I get admission in best college in the world.
Vijay – No anna I will study here itself.
Vikram – Y da when you have opportunities why can’t you go.
Vijay – Please anna now only I am getting back to normal from our parents dismissal. Again I don’t want to be alone.
I – Vikram let him be here and study.
Vikram – Ok I too have no problem. If you want you can take over any one of the company and simultaneously write MBA
Vijay – Anna I am also  thinking of doing training in our company.
Karthik – That’s good idea. Which field you want to work.
Vijay – Now only we started Jewellery designing company  so I want to take over it and make it in high level.
I – Then take that itself.
Everyone agreed to it.

Vikram pov
              While we are talking Diya came.
I – Diya ma come and sit here then have snacks.
Diya smiled and sat in bench.
Diya – Priya how are you feeling now.
Priya – Ahh Miss. Doctor I am fine. Come out of doctor mode and be our friend.
Everyone laughed.
Diya – Ok ok madam.
I got call from Arjun. He wants to talk to me. I asked him to come home. He came in 10 minutes. Me , Karthik and Arjun went to office room in home.
I – Arjun tell me what you want to talk.
Arjun – Vikram that Mahesh is the one who tried to kill you but Priya got into it. But
I – What but
Arjun – but we don’t have any evidence
Karthik – So we can’t punish him ah. How can we leave him.
Karthik asked angrily.
I – We will find evidence not only for this. He is doing so many illegal business. If we got information about that we can put him in jail rest of his life.
Arjun – you are right. I will also try to find evidence against him. We will punish him for his deeds.
Karthik – We have to be careful. If he got to know this he will do something.
We nodded.
I – Arjun why are you ignoring Diya. She is good girl then why are you not accepting her.
Arjun – I don’t have any feelings for her. And I don’t want marriage. I am happily living alone. Please don’t talk about it again. 
Saying this he went out. Karthik and me signed looking each other.