Chapter 9

Priya pov
       The bus started. My friends made me to sit center and asked me to say what happened. I told them everything except the thing happen in office room. I don’t want to feel embarrassed in front of my friends. They asked me to open the gift. I took it and started to open. There was photo frame and a big kit kat. The photo frame consists of photos when he helped me from falling in temple and a photo In which my bracelet struck into his watch. Who took these photos and how he knows that I like kit kat. My friends started to tease me. They took chocolate from me and said they won’t give me. I pleaded with them but they didn’t care about it. Deeps asked me to call Vikram and talk to him. I saw the time it is only 6. So there is half an hour left for meeting. My friends went to back seat leaving me alone. I dialed the number by seeing visiting card and waited for him to attend the call. He took in second ring.
Vikram – Hello
I don’t know how to start the conversation. I was silent.
Vikram – Riya r u there
I – yeah. How do u know it’s me.
Vikram – Morning ur father gave ur number. Also I know that u will call after seeing the gift.
I – Who took these photos and how do u know that I love kit kat.
He chuckled.
Vikram – That photos were taken by my brother Vijay without my knowledge. And about kitkat I saw you eating it in temple and when I came to ur home u r fighting with ur anna for kitkat so I guessed it.
I – ohhh.
Vikram – Did u like my gift.
I – S I loved it but my friend took kitkat and not giving it to me.
Kiran – Baby we just played with u take it. This is the 1st gift from ur would be husband so its all yours. Don’t expect this everytime.
I was shocked they were hearing me. I turned bought kitkat from him and said both of the idiots get lost. They laughed and said sorry. They left giving me privacy. I heard laughing sound from phone.
I – Sorry my friends are always like this only.
Vikram – no problem. So u got ur kitkat right
I – S
There was silence we both didn’t talk  suddenly I heard someone saying to him “ Sir everything are ready for the meeting “. Vikram replied that he will come in few minutes.
Vikram – Sorry riya I have to go. Will call u later.
I – it’s ok no problem u don’t need to say sorry.
Vikram – Ok text me after u guys reached safely.
I – Hmm ok bye
Vikram – Bye dear.
I saved his number as ennavan ( my man)
  I was entering into street it was silent didn’t found anyone. I remember amma said that everyone are going to function today. I felt relief that I was escaped from everyone teasing. I opened the door and I was shocked. There my 4 anni’s ( brother’s wife) are sitting in sofa. I am dead today. I went inside causally.
I – Hi anni’s
Everyone looked me with teasing smile.
Latha anni – how was ur day pri
Vani anni – latha it is not day it is date. Am I right pri
Latha anni – ss ka say pri how was ur romantic date
I was blushing looking down
Pavi anni – Pri u r blushing
Everyone started to laugh. I didn’t wait I ran upstair to my room.
Sumi anni – Wait pri where r u going.
All started laughing loudly. I went inside my room. I texted Vikram that I reached home safely. I too informed my mom that I came home she said they are at function will be late to arrive home. I went to washroom to freshen up. I came out of washroom I saw my anni’s are in my room. Seeing me vani called me and I sat near her.
Vani anni – I know you are feeling shy. It’s common for every girl. We also crossed this stage. Just enjoy this.
I nodded.
Pavi anni – U know what Pri after my marriage fixed with ur anna, he didn’t try to contact me 10 days. I only brought his number with my source and called him. Ur anna is unromantic man.
Praveen anna – am I unromantic wait I will show you how much romantic person.
We heard my anna voice and all turn to see my 4 anna’s are standing there with samosa in their hand. I turned to see my pavi anni she is blushing.
I – Anni someone is blushing.
All laughter for my comment. Anna winked at anni.
Raj anna came near me and feed me samosa. Everyone started eating samosa and talking.
Kumar anna – Ladies go and prepare dinner
Vani anni – Today we r having girls time so u guys prepare dinner
Whattt? My anna’s shouted
Yess we all shouted back.
They signed and went to prepare dinner. They made poori, potato masala and kichadi. We all enjoyed dinner and had a great time. All others came from function we chitchat sometime and all went to their home. I came to my room and laid in bed. I took my phone and looked if Vikram messaged me but to my disappointment he didn’t see my message still. I think meeting is not ended. I kept my phone and took kitkat gave by Vikram I kept the chocolate cover safely and started eating while thinking about happen today. I felt comfortable with Vikram. His presence doing something to me. I was thinking about him.  My phone rang I took the phone and saw it was Vikram calling. I attended it.
I – Hi
Vikram – sorry Riya Just now meeting Over. I saw ur message now only so I called you.
I – Its ok. how was the meeting?
Vikram – It went well. There was some issues with the clients now everything solved.
I – oh ok ok. I think u didn’t had ur dinner still. Am I right?
Vikram – yeah. Now only meeting over next minute I called u.
I – First eat ur dinner and reach home safely.
Vikram – Hmm ok. Bye will call u later.
I – Bye
We ended the call.