Chapter 12

Vikram Pov
         Me, grandma and Vijay are on the way to shopping. Vijay was driving the car. Karthik went to chennai early morning for the meeting. Before leaving Karthik said their conversation with Priya yesterday, he also said that I am lucky to marry a girl like her.
Grandma – Vikram did u inform shop manager about Our visit.
Vikram – S Grandma I informed him that we are coming today with important persons for purchase. I asked him to make arrangements also.
Grandma – That’s good.
We reached the shop. We were waiting for Priya and her family. I was giving instruction to the staffs, they have reached. I went and greeted them. I looked at Priya she just smiled at me.  I was lost with her single smile. Suddenly a girl came there and hugged her.
That girl – I missed you so much akka
Priya – I too missed you Mithu
They broke the hug. Priya introduced that girl as her cousin sister Mithra (her mother’s sister daughter). Mithra took blessing from grandma. We went for selecting engagement saree for priya. Ladies are selecting sarees. Gents are sitting aside and talking. Vijay was talking in phone. I was standing behind them and watching priya through the mirror in front of her. She kept a saree in her shoulder and looked at me through mirror. I nodded negatively she is showing every saree like that for my approval. All r nice for her but I want something different. I called one staff and asked him to bring latest sarees that came yesterday. I bring that and showed to them. Priya took Green colour saree with peacock design in the border and pallu. I saw satisfied smile in her face. She asked me through mirror. I nodded positively. Her smile widened and she informed everyone that she likes it. Everyone  likes it too. Everyone started selecting dress for them. For me I took Green colour shirt. After taking my dress I came to ladies section. I looked at Priya. Her eyes looking into black saree with flower embroidery. She went near it.
Priya – It looks nice.
Sales girl – Sorry mam one customer had selected it.
Priya – Ohh. Do u have another saree.
Sales girl – No mam only one piece came.
Priya – Ok.
Sales girl – Mam if u want I will ask the customer.
Priya – No no. It’s ok no problem customer is important. I will look another saree.
Sales girl – Ok mam.
   I looked at Priya her face turned dull. She liked that saree very much. I called the manager and asked him that I want another similar saree. He said that he will check in other branches. If it is not there I asked him to ask weaver for the same saree. After selecting other dress mama ( Priya’s father) went to pay amount before I protest grandma told that its ur shop so no need for it. After lot of argument finally they accepted. Full day I was with Priya but I didn’t get chance to talk with her.
Vijay Pov
        I was lying in bed and thinking about today incident. Today morning after parking car I went inside talking with my friend in phone. Suddenly someone bumped into me and my phone fell down. I turned to shout at that person but I was freeze with the beauty of that girl. She made cute expression seeing my phone and she took it from the floor examining whether it is damaged or not. After conforming that my phone is fine. She apologize to me and gave my phone. I didn’t talk anything and just looking at her. She went without looking at me back. I was just standing there looking at the direction where she went without moving. I came back to sense when some staff wished me. I went where my family are waiting. While talking with Priya anni family again I saw that girl. She came near us and hugged Priya anni. I came to know she is Priya anni’ s sister. I saw replica of anni when she took blessing from grandma. I thought this family taught great values to their children. Full day I was glancing her frequently using my phone. I think I like her. With her thought I slept.