Chapter3

Priya pov
               We came to temple for function. The function started I was the one who is managing my brothers and sisters children. I love kids. Always they will be with me only . Kids started to play and they are running here and there. I was running behind them suddenly I bumped into wall and was about to fall I closed my eyes. Wait there is no wall here and I didn’t fell down. I slowly opened my eyes. My eyes met with a pair of chocolate brown eyes. We both are looking into each other.I was back to my sense when krish shouted Athai come let’s go and catch them. I came out of his hold and tried to go but my bracelet struck into his watch. I pulled it from his watch and went. No one hold me like this His touch made me to feel different. My periamma came and said to rohith to play carefully.
Rohith- I know to play u go.
He said angrily
I –Rohith what are u talking is this what I taught u, apologize to her right now.
He lowered his head and apologize to her. I went to periamma and said I will take care u don’t worry. She smiled and said I trust u and went. I turned to see rohith. He is sitting in steps with his heads bend down. I went near him and said to him that we should not talk to elders like this we should respect them. He nodded. I took chocolate and gave it to him. All kids came and shouted that they also want chocolate. I gave chocolate to everyone and took my kitkat to eat. I felt like  someone is watching me. I didn't bothered about it and continued eating kitkat. My Brother asked that he want kitkat I said I won’t give it to anyone and ate it completely. He glared at me and ate his chocolate. I smiled to him and went. Function ended happily my athai was searching mama. I saw him talking to someone I went near them there I saw the person who saved me from falling. With him one old lady is there who is talking to my mama and young man may be his brother I think. My mama introduced the old lady is mother of his friend. I smiled at her and took blessing from her. I felt his gaze on me I turn to my mama and said that athai is waiting for u and then went back to my family. Full day I was thinking about that strange handsome man. Don’t know what happen to me with that thought I went to sleep.