Chapter 14

Priya Pov
     I was shocked when Principal told Vikram is going to take class. He didn’t told me that he is going to take class for us. I was angry with him. So I didn’t look at him. I can feel that he is looking at me. Every girls in my class is trying to flirt with him. I can’t able to control my angry. I don’t know what happen to me. If any girls talk with him I was getting jealousy. Vikram asked me to solve the problems. I went and solved it in 2 minutes. He was shocked. I smirked at him and came to my place. At lunch everyone started to go. I was walking alone in corridor suddenly someone pulled me inside one of the class room. I was about to shout but that person closed my mouth and said don’t shout. After hearing the voice I calmed because it was Vikram’s voice. Once he felt my body relaxed he left me and made me to face him. I turned my head.
Vikram – Sorry Riya I thought to surprise u not to make u angry.
I remained silent.
Vikram – Please Riya talk to me I won’t do like this again.
I – I have to go what will happen if someone saw us.
Vikram – I don’t care about others. I only care about u.
I looked him.
I – I was not angry with u But I was upset with u. Sorry won’t enough.
He smiled.
Vikram – I know how to make u to forgive me.
Saying that he took Kitkat from his packet and gave it to me. I smiled at him .he knows to cool me. I took it.
Vikram – If it is not enough I can give u more here or somewhere else.
He pointed my cheeks and smirked. I blushed. He came near me.
I – Mr. CEO this is college leave me I have to go.
I pushed him and came out of the room. I looked around no one is there. I felt relaxed. I went to canteen had my lunch. After eating I went to meet my( flirting) professor. I met him near staircase. I called him. Vikram came behind him. He stopped seeing us.
I – Sir I came to meet u.
Professor – Ohh Priya u look beautiful today.
He started his flirting. I saw Vikram if looks kill now the professor will be death. I smiled.
I – Sir Deeps is not feeling well so she cant able to attend the session today. I came to ask u whether she has enough attendance percentage or not.
He looked into the attendance which he has in his hand.
Professor – She has 89% so she has no problem if there is any problem I will help u don’t worry Priya.
I – Thank you sir.
Professor – Priya why don’t u come for dinner to my home.
Vikram was controlling his anger. Before he react I replied.
I – Sure sir even Mythili mam is asking me the same. I will come once she came from her mother’s home.
His face was worth watching. Vikram was looking confused.
Professor – How… how u know my.. my wife.
I – We both are facebook friends atleast we talk thrice or more in a week. She always ask about u only sir.
   He is shocked. I looked at Vikram he is controlling his laugh.
Professor – Priya sister I have work I need to go. Bye
     He called me as sister and ran from there. Vikram burst  out laughing.
Vikram – U r impossible
       I winked at him and went to class. Later Vikram came and started his session. I was just looking at him. When Vikram turn to my side I gave flying kiss to him. He just stop teaching and managed by coughing and then continued the class without looking at me. I smiled at his actions. Class ended at 4 pm. Vikram texted me to wait near next street. I was waiting for him. He came 10 mins later.
Vikram – Do u want to go anywhere
I – No u look tired we shall go to ur home and I will spend sometime with grandma and then I will go to my home.
Vikram – ok dear