Chapter 21

Priya pov
                Tomorrow is my last exam. I can’t able to talk with Vikram properly due to exam. He will wish me before exam. He did necessary arrangement for us here. Even he knows that I will have Milkbikis biscuits with coffee in morning. First day they served coffee with milkbikis I asked them whether they give biscuits to everyone. They replied it’s Vikram sir's order. I was touched with his care. Deeps teased me about that.
I – Oh god I don’t know how I will cover this topic.
Deeps laughed seeing me.
I – Yeah u will laugh at me. U took another elective subject due to project but see me.
Deeps – hey don’t get tense be relax and read.
I nodded my head and started reading. Deeps started to revise her subject. Dinner arrived at 8. We both had our dinner while chit chatting. When we finished I got a call from Vikram.
I – Hi
Vikram – Hi. What r u doing
I – Just now had dinner. U?
Vikram – I had little work in hotel system for that I need server in hotel to active. Can  u help me with that.
I – Sure.  What I want to do?
Vikram – It will take time so u do one thing take ur notes and stay in my room and study.
I – Ok. I will call u once I reach ur room.
Vikram – hmm ok.
I told deeps about it and said her to lock the door also told her that I will call her once I come back. I went to Vikram's room. I entered the room it was dark I was searching for the switch. Suddenly someone pulled my hand I was about to shout but my mouth was closed with hand and said don’t shout its me Vikram. I felt relief. He switched on the light. He turned me and pushed near the wall. My back was touching the wall. We both were looking into each other. He came near me. I  hold my breath. Our faces are just an inch apart. Vikram said breath baby. I released my breath and bend down my face due to shy. He kissed my forehead I closed my eyes in anticipation.
Vikram – Did u forgot that u have exam tomorrow.
I opened my eyes. He is smiling mischievously. I pushed him little. He started laughing. I narrowed my eyes. He stopped his laugh.
I – When did u came?
Vikram – Now only.
I – Ohh u came suddenly is there any important work.
Vikram -  Yeah I came here to help my darling in her exams.
I was shocked he came here to help me in my studies.
Vikram – Come on let me help u.
I nodded my head. He took me to private bedroom in his room. We sat in bed and he started explaining the topic. He explained clearly and it is not difficult as I thought.
Vikram – That’s all do u have any doubt.
I – No thank u so much. I will just revise it.
Vikram – No need to say thanks to me. U just revise the topic I had a little work I will do that.
I – Hmm ok. U have ur dinner and then do the work.
Vikram – ok darling.
Vikram went to have his dinner. I started revising the topic. Vikram came back after few minutes and gave a packet to me. I opened it. It is veg sandwich.
Vikram – Have this and study.
I nodded and ate it while studying. Vikram went to study table and started working in his laptop.