Chapter 22

Vikram pov
              After finishing my work I closed my laptop and turned to see Riya. She slept while reading in bed. I smiled and went near her. I kept her books aside and made her to sleep comfortably. I kissed her forehead and went to couch and slept looking at her. I woke up due to sound I looked around and found that Priya’ s mobile is ringing. I went and stopped the alarm sound. It is 5 am. I saw her she is sleeping tiredly. I completed my morning chores and came to wake her. I sat in bed and called her by creasing her hair. She slowly opened her eyes and smiled. I kissed her forehead.
I – Good morning
Priya – Good morning.
I – Riya it’s 5.15. U go and get fresh up everything u need are there in the bathroom.
She nodded with smile and went inside bathroom. I called reception and told to bring coffee and biscuits. Riya came after 15 minutes.
I – Did u had a good sleep.
Priya – Yeah.
The room bell rang.
I – Wait I will be back in a minute.
She nodded. I went out and took a tray from service boy and went inside.
I – Here have this.
Priya – I really needed it now.
I – I know.
She smiled and took coffee and biscuit.
Priya – How do u know that I like to eat biscuits along with coffee.
I – U know I have my source.
She was looking at me. Her phone started to ring.
Priya – hello.
… ..
Priya – Cool down deeps I am with Vikram only in his room.
… … .
She blushed lightly.
Priya – Don’t think too much idiot. I will be back in 5 minutes.
… … ..
Priya – Shut ur mouth and cut the phone u stupid.
I think deeps is teasing her.
Priya – I have to go.
I – Ok. Morning as usual driver will drop u guys in college because I have important work at morning. After exam I will come to pick u both.
Priya – ok bye.
I – Bye Riya. All the best.
She nodded and went to her room. I took bath and got ready. I had breakfast and went to my textile shop.
Manager – Good morning sir.
I – Good morning. Come to my cabin.
Manager – Yes sir. He followed me to my cabin.
I sat in my seat.
I – Take ur seat.
Manager – Thank u sir.
I – Did the saree came.
Manager – yes sir it came yesterday night.
I – Ohh that’s good Ask to bring it now.
Manager – Ok sir.
He called staff and asked to bring it. He came after few minutes.
I – Super it is what I want. Thank you manager u may go.
Manager – Y r u thanking me sir. U designed it sir we just asked the Weaver to make it. 
I smiled.
I – U may go.
Manager – Thank u sir
He went. I looked at the saree. I specially designed it for my Riya. It is red colour silk saree with golden zari. Mine and priya name is designed in the saree. The saree is made by one of the best weaver in Kanchipuram. I think Riya will like it. I kept the saree in box and started doing work.