Chapter 4

Vikram pov
The meeting with US client went well. I think I will get this project. After finishing the meeting I came to living hall to inform grandma about the meeting. She is talking to someone in phone my brother was smiling looking at me. I came down and asked what’s the matter.
Vijay – u know what anna grandma has chosen a girl for u.
I – what I shouted
Vijay – S she is talking with the girl family only.
I – how is it possible yesterday only she asked me whether she can search a girl for me. Now u r saying that she selected a girl for me how?
Vijay – u only selected the girl
he said and smirked. I was confused. Grandma finished the call then she turned to me.
Grandma-  Girl family is ok with this and now we are going to meet the girl and her family.
I - Who is the girl
She smiled and said the girl we saw yesterday in the temple.
I was stunned and unknown feeling arise in me. We started to her home. We reached there I said to grandma u both go I will park the car and come . they both went inside I parked the car and started moving to their house. There she was running and shouting anyone  please help me and one man around mid 30 coming behind her fully wet. The man said today u are dead how dare u throw water into me while I am sleeping stay there u idiot. She shouted yesterday u said that u will give me kitkat but u didn’t so only I did it and she started running again. I smiled thinking about her childishness and went inside. I saw grandma talking with her family members  when they saw me they welcomed me I went and took blessing from the elders and sat beside grandma. Sometime later the man who chased her came inside. I came to know that he is her cousin brother. Their family is happy with this proposal. I was searching for my girl ohh god seriously Vikram my girl. There she came with a little boy in her hand with kitkat both are eating and didn’t notice us. I noticed that she loves kitkat lot. Suddenly she saw everyone and her eyes met mine she was shocked and confused. Then one lady went near her and took her inside. I am seeing the side where she went. My thought of  broke by my phone sound. I excused with everyone and went out to take call. The call is from my manager he said that US client is satisfied with our presentation and they want to sign the project today evening itself as their manager who came chennai for meeting us where going back to US at night. So I asked him to book afternoon flight ticket for Chennai and ended the call. I went inside with happy face and informed grandma about it. She was happy and said see my granddaughter arrival make u to get this project she is lucky charm to our family. I smiled at her and said sorry to everyone that I have to go immediately. They understand me and said that they have no problem even they congratulates me. I gave car key to Vijay and said him to take grandma to home and to drive carefully. He nodded  and I went out, booked cab for me to go Coimbatore airport. I went Chennai and signed the project. I called my grandma and informed her that I have signed the project. She informed me that priya is ok with the marriage we will soon fix the date. After talking with me she ended the call. I went to my cabin laid in couch closed my eyes and started thinking how my life changed in 2 days. Suddenly someone barged into my room I know who it is none other than my friend karthik. He only has courage to come inside my room without knocking.
Karthik- can u explain what’s happening
I – what?
Karthik – don’t act Vijay called and informed me everything
I smiled at him and said everything. He hugged me and said that he is happy for me and congratulated me for the project. Karthik is my best friend from childhood he is handling some of my business. He is supporter for me. We chit chat some time and went back to our house and slept peacefully.