Chapter 15

Vikram Pov
          After class I picked Priya and asked her whether she wants to go out. But she denied saying that I was looking tired so she asked me to go home and she informed her father about it. I was happy that she understands me. We reached home at 6. Grandma was happy to see Priya. I went to room to freshen up. When I came back both were drinking coffee and talking. I went and sat in sofa. Priya gave me coffee. I felt relax after drinking it. We were chitchatting. After sometime Priya said that she will be leaving. Grandma insist to have dinner but she refused saying that its already late so will come some other day. She also said that she will go by driver and asked me to take rest. After priya went my manager called me and informed that US clients wants to meet me so I have to go US. I asked him to book ticket  tomorrow itself as I don’t want any disturbance during marriage. I told it to grandma during dinner. After dinner I went to room and talked with Karthik about meeting also asked him to take care of everything here. Due to marriage grandma insist me to stay in tirupur and do my work from here. So Karthik is travelling everywhere to manage it. We are planning to systemize everything so that we have the control in laptop after that it will be easy for us to manage everything easily and avoid travelling to branches  most of the time. After talking with him I called Priya. she said she reached home. I informed her about my US trip. She asked me to take care and be safe. I told her to concentrate on her studies as her exam is nearer. After talking with her I packed my bag and went to sleep. Next day I went US. I informed grandma and priya. I went to hotel freshen up and got ready for meeting. I Want to finish my work as soon as possible and want to go back to India. Within 2 weeks I completed my work. I can’t able to talk freely with Priya   . Vijay informed me that he is going to Priya's home with his friends for weekend. So I thought to surprise her by visiting their home at Sunday. I didn't  inform anyone about my arrival except Karthik. After reaching Coimbatore airport I called Karthik he said that he send driver to pick me as he is going to meet his parents. I went to my hotel to get ready  and then I asked driver to take me to Tirupur as I was tired due to long travel. I reached her home and went inside I heard sound in ground. I went there and saw everyone are playing cricket. I can’t able to see face of batsman l but I can say it is a girl wearing track and the t-shirt with cap in her head. She hit 6 and they won the match. Kids started shouting and dancing around her. She removed her cap I was shocked. It is my Priya. She is dancing with them. She turn to my direction and noticed me. Suddenly she went inside sports room. I smiled at her reaction and followed her. I closed the door and went near her. She was stepping backward and hit the wall. I caged her between wall. We both were looking into each other. She is biting her lower lips. I suddenly had a urge to kiss her rossy lips. I bent down to kiss her we heard some sound  Priya pushed  me and went outside. She is doing something to me with that thought I went to ground.