Chapter 20

Karthik pov
                    Now I was sitting in plane waiting for take off. Kavya is sitting 2 seat behind me in left side. I don’t know how to start conversation so I didn’t talk in car also. I turned and looked at her. She is using her phone. A man came and sat near her. He started talking with her. I felt like breaking his nose. I saw angel she is uncomfortable with his talk and trying to avoid him. She looked at me and nodded her head in side ways. I stood up and went near them.
I – Excuse me.
That man looked at me.
I – Can u please sit in my seat.
That man- Y should I go there
I – I want to sit near her.
That man – Who are you?
I was controlling my anger.
I –  I am her fiancée.
She looked at me.
That man – Ohh sorry man I don't know that. You guys sit here. I will take that seat.
He went. I sat near her. Still she is looking at me.
I – Sorry Kavya. I thought u were uncomfortable with him so only I told like that.
Kavya – It’s ok no problem. U saved me from headache. If he talked for another one minute I would make him that hereafter he won’t talk to any girl.
She huffed. I chuckled.
Flight started to take off. Suddenly she held my hand. I looked at her.
I – Are u travelling in flight first time?
Kavya – No. Y?
I signed her hand which is holding my hand. She took her hand away.
Kavya – Sorry.  Actually I have travelled few times in flight but I felt jerk while take off.
She said nervously.
I – It’s ok. Sometimes it will happen. First time I also felt like that only. Now see I am travelling more than 5 times in a month.
She nodded and turned to window started seeing sky. I was just looking at her. After sometime she started hearing songs in her headphone by closing her eyes. I was lost in my angel’s beauty. I came back to sense when they announced the landing of flight. We both came out of airport.
I – I will take my car and come u wait here.
Kavya – I will take cab u carry-on.
I – No problem I will drop u.
Kavya – but…
I – no but and if. I won’t allow u alone I will drop u. U just wait here I will be back in 5 minutes.
Kavya – Ok.
I took car and came. She got inside.
I – Where u live.
She told me her apartment address. It is 10 minutes drive from my house.
I – where r u working?
Kavya – I am working in abc company which is 1 km away from my apartment.
I – What in abc company.
Kavya – Yeah u know that company.
I – We gave a project to them. From tomorrow we are going to look after that.
Kavya – Ohhh so u r the one who is that big company my MD told.
I – May be.
We talked about her company. I came to know that she is the team leader for our project. I thought to send manager for looking after the project. But now I decided to look after the project personally. I don’t want to miss the chance of seeing my angel. I smiled inwardly. We reached her apartment in 40 minutes.
Kavya – Thanks for dropping.
I – I should say thanks.
She looked at me in confusion.
I  - Few months ago u saved me from road accident in Coimbatore. Before saying thanks u left from there.
Kavya – Ohh yeah it’s u right. When I say u today in mall I thought I have seen u somewhere but I can’t remember.
I nodded. I took my card and gave to her.
I – This is my card u can call me if u need any help and be in touch.
Kavya – Sure. Bye
I – Bye and good night.
Kavya – Good night.
  I waited till she disappeared from my eyes. Finally I found my angel with that happiness I went to my home.