Chapter 2

Vikram pov
          I am Vikram Ramprasant. I am one of the top most businessman in India. My parents died in accident when I was 20. I was broken but I stayed strong for my brother. He is just 14 when our parents died. I am living only for my brother and grandma. My brother Vijay 22, studying BE final year. My father’s friend Sivakumar uncle handle the business till I complete my studies then I took over the company and work hard to reach this level. I was living in chennai. I and my brother came to tirupur to meet my grandma. I woke at 6 and went for jogging. After jogging I came to home. My grandma called me and said that we have to go temple as there is special poojai. So I went to get ready. We reached temple at 7.30. Vijay loves photography. He started taking photo in his camera.

Grandma- Vikram I think this is the right age for u to get marry. Do u have anyone in ur heart.

I - Still now I didn’t thought about marriage and I don’t have anyone in my heart but I want my wife to respect u , she should be a mother to my brother. She wants to give happiness in our life.
Grandma smiled and said
Grandma- I will select a girl, who has all good quality.
I nodded.
Grandma- Vikram I have kept pooja things in car take that and come.
I – Ok grandma. U wait here I will come.

     I went to take things. Suddenly I bumped into girl. She was about to fall. I hold her by waist. I saw her face. She is closing her eyes tightly. She looks gorgeous and cute in half saree. I never felt like this before. She opened her eyes. We both are looking into each other. Suddenly someone called her. She immediately got out from my hold and started to go but her bracelet struck into my watch. She pulled it and went away. I was standing there like a statue. Someone patted my shoulder I turned and saw my brother.
Vijay – What happen anna
I – Nothing come lets go
He smirked and said ok ok.
I looked at him and ask what he said nothing and went.
After poojai we sat at temple and talking but my mind is fulling thinking about that girl. Don’t know what happen to me. Suddenly we heard a sweet voice and turned to see who is it. There same girl is shouting at one boy and asked to apology to one aunt. He went and apologized to that aunty. Then that  girl went to her and said don’t worry periamma I will take care of him u go. Then that lady went. That girl went to the boy and said u should not talk to elders  like this , U should respect them. The boy nodded his head. She smiled and took chocolate from her bag and gave it to him. Suddenly around 10 children came and shouted that they also want chocolate. She took chocolate and gave it to everyone and she took kit kat and started eating it with kids and she is fighting and playing with them. I was seeing her cuteness without blinking my eyes. My brother fake coughed to gain my attention. I asked him what he said nothing and turned to grandma and showed something in his camera. My grandma was smiling and showed me the photo. I widened my eyes it is taken when I was holding the girl in my arms. I was about to ask him but Someone called my grandma.
Grandma- Ravi u here. How r u. It has been long time we met.
Uncle – Am fine ma. How r u . I came here for family function.
   Then they started chatting but my mind revolves around that girl. I saw that girl coming near us. She came and said mama what r u doing here athai is searching for you. That uncle introduce grandma as mother of his friend. Suddenly she bends and ask blessing from my grandma. I was shocked nowadays only few will do this. Ohh God this girl is  doing something to me. After taking blessing from grandma she looked at me and then turned to uncle and said him to come after talking then she went . My grandma enquired about her to the uncle then we came to our home. Full day I was thinking about her. I never felt like this before with anyone. After finishing my work I went to my room. While removing my watch I found a small piece of her bracelet struck in my watch. I took it and kept inside the drawer near my bed. Then I went to  sleep because tomorrow morning I have important video conferencing with US client it is my dream project.