"Are you going to the studio?" she asked. Taehyung nodded and laughed when he saw that stare from a certain someone. "Will you come for lunch?" she asked. Taehyung shook his head and pressed his lips together to hold back another wave of laughter after seeing how Jungkook was hitting his head on the counter top, dramatically. "What?" Mrs Kim asked, after seeing how her son was acting weird. "Nothing. Your son-in-law is very funny." He said and handed over the baby to Jimin and grabbed his keys before heading out. "Aish. This man." Jungkook threw his both hands in the air in frustration and immediately rushed behind him, while Jimin and Mrs Kim shook their head smiling.

"Seriously?" Jungkook asked, grabbing Taehyung's wrist as soon he reached the doorstep. Taehyung nodded and took his hand back and went straight to the car. "When will you come back then?" Jungkook asked, watching how Taehyung was settling in the car. "Mm. I will be late. Don't wait for me. Eat well, rest more and sleep on time." Taehyung said, fastening his seat belt. "Ah. Tae. You can't do this to me." Jungkook hit his window shield when he saw how Taehyung rolled it up and waved at him before driving off. "This.. This.. Oh god, how many days are left now." Jungkook said, glaring at the car before heading inside the mansion.

"Hyung. Hyung. How to seduce your husband?" Jungkook asked, settling beside Jimin on the living room couch. "My husband? Then, it's better to remove 'How'. There is no way or tricks to seduce him. He won't fall for anything." Jimin said. "Ah, not Yoongi hyung. I am asking generally." Jungkook said, taking the baby from his hands. "Mm. Why? I think to seduce Tae, you have to be just Jungkook, no other additions are needed." Jimin said. "Mm. But it's not working." Jungkook said with a pout. "Haha. Then, leave it. How long will he resist, one day or two day, not more than that." Jimin said. "Oh. That's just a myth hyung. If he wants he will go longer than that. If he decides not to.. Mm.." Jungkook looked around before leaning closer to his ears. "F..k me. He won't do it." Jungkook whispered. "Aish. Why are you so desperate?" Jimin asked, slapping his forearm. Jungkook didn't reply to that. "Mm. Talk to him, if you are mm.. in need." Jimin whispered back. "Mm. It's my ovulation date, hyung. That's why." Jungkook said in a tiny voice. "Oh, Jungkook. Dear, stop pressing on dates. Look, is everyone getting pregnant by following such dates? No, right. And stop worrying about it. You were pregnant once, that means you will be again. If not today then tomorrow." Jimin said, caressing his head. "Mm. But ain't I a special case?" Jungkook hummed with a heavy sign and leaned back on the sofa by watching how baby is s.cking her tiny fingers.

"Can we call her Minkoo? Min from you and Koo from me." Jungkook asked. "Haha. That sounds like a duck." Jimin laughed. "Hyung. I am serious." Jungkook glared at him. "Mm. Decide whatever you want. If, Minkoo then Minkoo" Jimin said, caressing her toes.

Doing one thing after another, Jungkook is unaware of how quickly the time has passed. When he finally had some alone time after lunch, he went to his bedroom and considered taking a quick nap. However, as soon as he walked into the room, he saw that all of the clothes were strewn all over the bed. After gathering everything and placing it in the basket, he took a quick glance around the space. "Oh god. My classroom looks much better than this even though I had 30 students. But here, I only have one in the room. But see how the room is." With that, Jungkook grabbed a cleaning brush and began dusting the bed sidetable. "Don't smile. You look ugly." As he wiped their bedside table, Jungkook remarked, glancing at the picture frame of Taehyung. He turned the photo to the other side and stood up before walking to the shelf.

He was swiping each cabinet until his eyes caught something hidden inside. His eyes widened when he discovered it was a hidden camera. His amusement turned to horror as he considered the potential identities of the people who might have placed the camera. "Yeonjun?" In a low voice, he pondered for a moment before storming out of the room, determined to beat the living hell out of that bastard.