Happy Birthday Angel!

a tiny bit of huskerdust

ages: HELL

uhh birthday with a little bit of angst(?)

Angel's POV

                                                              ' ' Cuz I know your poison''

I got woken up from my slumber by Fat Nuggets licking my face. "Good Mornin' Nuggies.." I said as a pet his adorable head. 

Then I remembered... it's my birthday today... great. I'm not a big fan of my birthdays. They always remind me of Molly, my twin sister (No, not an oc). Plus, this is the day where Valentino makes me work 23 hours a day with zero breaks. 

I sat up from my bed and stretched all 8 (or does his legs count as extra arms? If so, 6) and put all but two of them away. I got myself ready for the day and heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Just me.." Said the familiar gruffy voice. It was Husk.

"C'mon in then.." 

Husk opened the door, hiding something behind his back. "So as you know, I ain't big on birthdays but I thought I'd still get you something.."

"Let me guess, cheap booze?" I asked, half joking. 

"Expensive booze." He corrected me.

"Oh wow. I guess being a bartender pays well then. Should've been that instead of a porn star." And, of course, Val started calling me. And of course I had to answer.

"Yes Val?"

"Angel, get your fucking ass down here right now or else." He demanded.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine.."

"Thank you sweetie (EW EW EW FUCK U VAL)." Val said, and I hanged up on him.

"Guess I gotta go Husk.." 

"Hey, be safe out there because ain't no way I'm gonna go back over to that son of a bitch perv again, okay?" He told me.

"Alright.." And I left.

                                                           ''You're feeding my poison! '' 

After working my ass off for who knows how long, I arrived back at the hotel, with the lights off. Please don't tell me it's a-

"SURPRISE ANGEL DUST!" I heard a few people yell as the lights came back on. It was a surprise party for me. 

"Thanks guys.." I said, kind of sadly. It was hard to be happy, with dealing with Val's bullshit and just the reminders of Molly, it was hard to be happy.

Charlie walked up to me. "Angel, what's wrong? Do you not like it?" 

I looked down at her. "No, I do like it, it's just hard to celebrate it without my twin.."

"You mean me..?" I heard a voice say. Holy shit.. it can't be..

I turned around and my face filled with happiness. "MOLLY?"

"ANTHONY!" She yelled with glee.

I picked her up and hugged her. "I missed you so so so much! How did you even get down here?" 

"Well Charlie's friend Emily was able to make some arrangements and was able to help me come down for our birthday!" 

I looked over and Charlie and pulled her into the hug. "Oh thank you, Charlie!" 

"Your welcome, Angel.."

And this birthday wasn't so bad after all..

                                                       ''Addicted to this feeln' I can't help but swallow''

Word count: 488. sorry it was kinda short and suckish. and late. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY ANGEL DUST AND MOLLY!!