Sick Day

Varigo

Ages: 17-18

Fluff

Varian's POV

Modern AU

                                                       ''I'll make them hear me!''

I hate being sick. I hate it I hate it I hate it. All I can do is just keep my ass in bed and scroll through Tumblr. And my Dad doesn't let anyone over when I'm sick. That means I can't see my silly boyfriend, Hugo. All I have with me is my pet raccoon, Ruddiger, who keeps on running away from me for no reason.

I had a sip of my water and immediately start coughing. Fuuuck. Once it stopped, I unwrapped a cough drop and put it in my mouth. 

I heard my phone go off. I checked it and Hugo was calling me. I picked up the phone.

"Hey Hugo.." I said with my raspy voice.

"Woah, Goggles, you alright?" He asked, with a joking mixed with a bit of concern tone.

"Yeah.. Cough Cough I'm just sick, that's all." I answered.

"Awwe, my boyfriend is sick in bed and he can't do anything about it!" Hugo teased.

I rolled my eyes, which of course he can't see, and sighed. "Shut up.."

"When I feel like it." I could tell he was smirking.

I heard the bell from his end of the phone. "Oh, well goodbye Goggles.. I'll talk to you later."

"Talk to you later.." And he hung up the phone. I then went onto Tumblr and just scrolled, wasting the rest of the hours in the day, lying in my bed.

A few hours have passed by and Hugo has been sending me texts, like all of the schoolwork I'm missing and just dorky pick-up lines, which oddly makes me feel better. I smiled at them and sent him heart emojis as a reply.

School would've been let out by now, which means I can finally call Hugo back. But then, I got a knock on my door. "Dad? Is that you?" I asked.

The door went flying open. "Nope, it's your boyfriend, Hugo." He stepped inside me room and walked over to my bed. "How ya feeling?"

"Hugo, you know my Dad's rule. 'No one is allowed over when I'm sick or'-"

"'Or the person might get sick', I know, I know. But I don't care if I get sick because then I can be sick with you." Hugo said as he got under the covers with me.

I sighed. "But if my Dad yells at me, I'm blaming you."

"I'm fine with that." Hugo smiled and kissed my forehead. "Wow, your forehead is burning!"

"Thanks for stating the obvious." I said sarcastically.

"You're welcome, Goggles." He kissed my forehead again, and I blushed a bit. 

"Stop it, Hugo.."

"How about no!" And he continued to tease me and make me blush.

"Ugh, I hate you sometimes.." I rolled my eyes.

"Love you too, Var Var." Hugo knows I hate that nickname more than the Goggles one.

We just talked and cuddled for the next hour or so, like we usually do. Then, for some reason, he decides to give me a kiss on the lips. It only lasted for about a minute, but he was definitely gonna be sick from that. And wanna know what we did for the next two days? Stay in my room, sick as fuck. But, hey, at least I have a sick buddie.

                                                             ''I'll make them trust me!''

Word count: 532. Sorry it was so weird and random and bad, but i just love varigo.

one shots for fandomsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें