Buddha Box

Creek

Ages: 12-13

some Angst

I need to stop writing creek shit

Craig's POV

                                          ''I'm gonna make you wish that you'd stayed gone''

I held Tweek's while walking the hallways of our shitty school. Lockers being banged, loud ass bitches talking, you name it. Fucking hate it here.

I turned to look at Tweek. Lucky him. He can't hear it. Why? Well because Cartman convinced him to buy a shitty box. Fucking dick. That Fatass tried getting me to buy one. I almost did. 

I looked ahead and saw my two annoying cousins, Red and Stan, talking to each other face-to-face. Something I wish that Tweek and I could do. I sighed. I hate how Tweek never  talks to me anymore. All he does is just wears the stupid box on his head all fucking day. 

I led him to our class and we sat down in our seats, and our hands broke apart.

//Time Skip bc Hazbin Hotel is awesome//

I was putting the stuff I needed for my house into my backpack and closed my locker shut. I walked down the crowded and noisy hallway and over to the doors to the outside to get to my bus. 

I hopped (like a bunny) onto the bus and sat down in row H. I watched everyone get onto the bus and take their seats. After about 5 minutes, Tweek with the box on his head sat next to me. He leaned his box of a head on my shoulder and scrolled on his phone, ignoring me completely. 

Once it was Tweek's stop, Tweek grabbed my hand and dragged me to his house. Would this be kidnapping? 

We entered his house and went into his room. He sat on his bed and ignored me. What was even the point of taking me here just to ignore me? 

After a few minutes, I felt someone hug my arm. I turned around and saw Tweek, without the box on his head. Holy shit. I kissed his forehead so many times. I missed that face way too much. 

"Sorry Craig.." Tweek said.

I put my hand on his cheeks and turned him to face me. "It's okay Tweek. But, can you please tell me why you did it?" I asked him.

"Well, it's just.. everything. Everything is so much pressure, y'know? And all of the pressure just kinda.. builds up my anxiety and I thought that the Buddha box would help, but then I started to realize that I was hurting our relationship..." Tweek looked so guilty and his eyes were facing the ground.

I kissed his forehead once again. "It's alright Tweek.. Thanks for telling me.."

"Your welcome, Craig."

                                          ''I'm gonna make you wish that I'd stayed gone''

so short. But like I feel like Twerk needed the Buddha box more than anyone tho. Word Count:435