Bumble

Creek

Ages: 18-19

Fluff 

Craig's POV

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

"C'mon, Craig! Just download Bumble so you can stop being a third wheel!" Clyde whined at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Fine, fine."

"Thank you!"

Sometimes I hate the fact that Clyde is my roommate. He could've went to any other colleges but nooo. He just had to go to this one.

I grabbed my phone and went to the app store. I searched up 'Bumble' in the search box. Once I saw it, I pressed the download button and I let it download. I turned off my phone and waited for the notification to let me know it was done loading.

"I'm so happy that my bestie is not going to third wheel Scott and I anymore!!" Clyde exclaimed

The notification popped up and I opened my phone. I pressed on the app and signed up. After all of that, I started.

I kept on swiping left over and over and OVER again. I didn't like any of these guys that were popping up.

"You are so picky, Craigory!" Clyde yelled at me.

I flipped him off and continued to swipe left. Until I got to this one guy. He had blonde hair, blueish-greenish eyes and a few freckles on his face. Cute. I swiped right.

"FINALLY!" Clyde yelled.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled back at him.

Now, I just gotta wait for him to swipe right on me.

//A week later//

Tweek and I have been talking. A lot. I've learned so much about him. For example, I learned that he gets paranoid. And I told him that I'm autistic. And apparently we were both forced to download Bumble and find someone. 

We also planned a date on Saturday at Olive Garden. (and I'm joining them and stealing all them bread sticks -Author) Which is today. At 6. Shit.

"Clyde! Can you help me get ready!" I asked.

He turned to face me. "Thought you'd never ask."

And then we did this whole montage thing and we decided for me to go in with a blue, worn-out NASA sweatshirt with jeans. Just hope that Tweek doesn't get all dressed up for this silly little date.

Clyde wished me good luck and I was out the door.

//At Bread Stick Kingdom aka Olive Garden//

I waited at the front for Tweek to come.  Then, I saw a short blonde run up to me. "Holy shit, I'm so sorry I'm late!" 

I looked at my phone and saw the time. 6:01 pm. I looked back at him. "You're only a minute late. It's okay." I assured him. Then, I looked at him. He was just wearing a green button up shirt, which wasn't button evenly, and some blue pants. So we both looked casual. He nodded at me and we both walked inside.

After the waitress set us down at our table and put our menus down in front of us, we opened our menus and looked to see what we wanted. But this was awkward. Very awkward. 

"So, Craig," Tweek started a conversation, "what major are you doing in college?"

"Astronomy." I answered. Holy shit, I sound like a nerd. A major nerd.

"Oh really? You like that type of stuff?" He asked

I nodded. "Ever since I was a child."

"That's cool." He said, smiling a bit. 

"What about you?" I asked.

"Oh, I'm a barista at my parents' coffee shop. I'm going to college next year." He answered. So that's why he thought he was late. He must've just gotten off of work.

"What college are you gonna go to?"

"University of Denver."

"No way. That's where I'm at."

He looked up from the menu. "Seriously?"

I nodded. We both smiled.

"Maybe I'll see you around next year." I said.

He gave a small chuckle. "Most likely."

Our waitress came over to us. "Would any of you like drinks?" She asked.

"Yeah, may I please a diet coke?" I asked her. She nodded.

"Um, may I please have a water?" Tweek asked. And once again, the waitress nodded. 

Once she left, we started talking again.

//Time skip//

"Okay, favorite show?" Tweek asked me.

"Hmm..." I thought about it for a few seconds before replying, "Hazbin Hotel.."

"So you like adult cartoons?"

I nodded. I've always been a fan of adult shows. I mean, who wouldn't?

"I think I saw the pilot on YoutTube a few years ago." He said.

//Another Time skip bc im at lunch//

After paying for our food with Clyde's money, we headed out of the restaurant. I walked Tweek to his car, which was right next to mine.

"Craig.." Tweek said to me.

I turned over to look at him. "Yeah?"

Tweek got real close to me, really close that I was pretty much blushing, took my hand, and kissed me.

We kissed for a few minutes and pulled apart to catch our breaths. "Thank you, for tonight."

"Anytime."

✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧✩♬ ₊˚.🎧⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

sorry for the delay. shit happens. word count: 774