Chapter 28

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 28╭──╯ . . . .

    Wonyoung knew exactly when Su-hyeok swung back the door. Everyone behind the barricade all flinched back. The screaming of growls came, rushing patter of footsteps, and the crashing of the tiny barricade they built skidding across the floor. It was all apparent as they watched the rush of multiple zombies stumbling and piling in.

    Wonyoung was able to peek through the small gap. Su-hyeok came running through and jumped up on the window sill, grabbing the table turned on one of its end. Dae-sung helped him and the two quickly patched up the hole. Wonyoung started forward with her mind completely set on helping.

    Joon-yeong trembled as he pressed the play button on the camera. The camera began to play a video of the choir's practice only days prior to this messed up day. It was connected to the speaker and TV through the long black wire. Zombies were attracted to the sound, rushing and ramming into the door frame as they rushed for blood.

    Dae-su, Ji-hoon, Su-hyeok and Cheong-san rushed over to push one of the shelves against the gap. It wasnt completely secure, and it was noticable from the eight zombies pushing to get a bite of Su-hyeok. They came and started pushing the side of the barricade with so much force. The zombies began to pile at the windows just behind the curtains.

    Joon-yeong stepped onto some of the stacked chairs, hitting the top of the barricade and holding up the camera over his head. He was bringing all of the blood thirsty zombies attnetion to the center. All the other could do was help push against the opposite side of the barricade, preventing from any of it falling. Wonyoung was pushing between Dae-su and Wu-jin, completely disregarding her thoughts of Gwi-nam. Seo-jun did his best to help and pushed with Wonyoung.

    Wonyoung felt her hair getting yanked by the root overhead. She just knew it was a zombie and pulled her head the opposite way, reaching up and grabbing the wrist connected to the hand pulling a chunk of her hair. The adrenaline pumping through her veins didnt even allow her to feel any anxiety. She scratched at the wrist and punched the wrist to the side until it finally let go. When it was gone, she looked up and caught sight of the bloodied hand desperately reaching for her face.

    "Watch out!" Wonyoung shouted as she saw one of the chairs begin to tilt down and fall backwards over Seo-jun's head. She grabbed his arm, pulling him over to her. He stumbled forward with the chair toppling down onto his calf, but it didnt hurt. They were eboth still in shock for a moment as they watched the chair. Wonyoung had her handdraped over the back of his neck with their faces close to one another.