Chapter 25

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 25╭──╯ . . . .

    The clattering of a metal plank came flying near Wonyoung and her group in the back. They all stared and shifted around as they avoided the black, metal plate crashing into some desks over by them. Wonyoung and the rest all brought their attention to Cheong-san holding the bar to the podium in his grip. They all gasped as they saw Su-hyeok had shielded Nam-ra from Cheong-san's defensive attack.

    "Get out of the way!" Cheong-san yelled at Su-hyeok.

    "Stop!" Su-hyeok demanded as he was still using his body as a barrier between Nam-ra and Cheong-san. Gwi-nam glanced over at Wonyoung before standing up. Wonyoung glanced toSeo-jun, looking for an answer if she should stop him or not. Seo-jun shrugged as they watched Gwi-nam walk over to catch himself in the middle of another quarrel. Wonyoung knew Gwi-nam and she knew he was going to try to be better to her, but all of these other people didnt mean a thing to him.

    "Get back now!" Cheong-san yelled. They were surprised how angry he seemed, but this was a defense and trauma mechanism. He wa starting to take a few steps forward, but Su-hyeok charged forward, slamming his friend into a table. Everyone watched in shock as Su-hyeok changed too. The two became violent.

    "I said stop it!" Su-hyeok yelled, pinning Cheong-san down to the table with one hand gripped on Cheong-san's collar and the other pulled back ready to punch Cheong-san. Cheong-san was laying with his back down on the table.

    "Stupid asshole!" Cheong-san swung a fist around and slammed his knuckes into Su-hyeok's jaw. Su-hyeok was thrown off of Cheong-san and was stumbling into another table. Cheong-san and Su-hyeok were thrown into another table, violently trying to fight each other in a defensive way.

    Gwi-nam scoffed and took a seat back down as Dae-su started to hold back SU-hyeok by his waist. Su-hyeok was scrambling to catch hold of Cheong-san, but he was fast and crawled away from his restrainted opponent. He grabbed thee broken podium bar and made a run for Nam-ra, who was now siting against the green wall with the window above her. Wonyoung watched with a terrified face, staring as On-jo bolted forward and raised her arms out to block Nam-ra from Cheong-san.

    "Let go of mee!!" He shouted as he was restrained by Su-hyeok form the back. Su-hyeok wrapped his arms around CHeong-san's arms and started stepping back, but Cheong-san couldnt escape no matter how much he scrambled. Wonyoung looked over to Nam-ra's emotionless face and felt a pang of almost disgust at her lack of emotion or caring. She looked unfazed as she was slumped on the floor watching to see if she was going to die or not. She didnt do, say, or feel anything.