Chapter 17

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

. . . . ╰──╮Episode 18╭──╯ . . . .

        The sunlight streamed into the classroom, turning the walls orange and warm yellow. Wonyoung groaned and blinked her eyes awake. She wiped the hair out of her face and looked around her for a moment of confusion. Wonyoung pulled her head off the wall to see Gwi-nam still sleeping peacefully in her lap on his side. She looked up to see Wu-jin lifting Dae-su's long leg off his and turning on his side.

    "Its so cold." He mumbled.

    She saw Cheong-san move around and pick up his head. They made eye contaact for a moment. Wonyoung had some dark circles under her eyes as she looked at him. She barely got thirty minutes of sleep from the amount of thoughts she had. Her and Su-hyeok also talked for about an hour about whatever came to mind like memories from their old class, the world and the current time before he drifted to sleep.

    Cheong-san quickly stood up out of nowhere and walked over to the window. He was a bit loud, so he woke up Nam-ra in the process. Nam-ra stretched her arms in front of her and sat up watching Cheong-san. She looked like her neck was sore and quite honestly Wonyoung's was too when she turned it the wrong way.

    Next On-jo woke up near her and stood up to go to Cheong-san. Helicopters whirled in the distance.

    "No one came." He quietly said. Wonyoung wanted to stretch her legs and get up, but Gwi-nam was on her and her brother was closer than he was before. In the middle of the night he cuddled up against her shoulder for some source of warmth and comfort. She felt her leg have no aches or anything from the glass piece. She felt relieved that her leg was better again.

    A few minutes later everyone was wide awake. They all sat at the middle table, trying to wake up and process reality again from their long naps.

    "They'll come for us eventually." On-jo said, trying to stay enthusiastic.

    "How long do we wait?" Hyo-ryung asked, sounding annoyed. They were all a little annoyed at how long it took for them to try keeping the enthusiastic words going when there were very obviously military helicopters whirling outside everywhere. They felt like dogs being teased with a beef stick.