Chapter 20

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 20╭──╯ . . . .

Wonyoung felt something slam into her back. She thought it was a zombie skimming past her, but then she heard the metal sound of metal falling she glanced back and saw Eun-ji's knife on the ground. She realized Eun-ji threw the knife at her and thats what hit her back.

Back at the classroom...

The other stood around wating after a while it had been about half an hour. They were all anxious and worried for the four to come back. They talked about whats outside and what it was like to lose somebody and thought about their relatives too.

A foot came into view of the window. They all glanced up and smiled.

"Su-hyeok!'

"Bare-su, are you okay?" One of the boys asked. The others looked out the window to see if Wonyoung, Cheong-san or Gwi-nam would be there, but it was just a wall.

"Wheres the phone?" Hyo-ryung asked. He walked away from the crowd.

"Wheres Wonyoung?" Lee-seok asked, standing up.

"What about Cheong-san?" On-jo asked.

"What happened to Gwi-nam?" Ji-hoon asked, coming closer to Su-hyeok. Su-hyeok didn't answer any of the questions and looked ahead. He was visably upet and thats when they knew something bad happened. Everyone looked around at each other while some looked out the wiundow. Lee-seok looked at Su-hyeok with tears in his eyes.

    "Su-hyeok." On-jo said in the quiet class. She turned around at the window with tears in her eyes. "Where are they?"

    The entire class looked at him. One of the best fighters they got looked guilty and defeated as he turned around. All eyes were on him,

    "We got separated in the teachers office. I'm sure they'll be fine." He knew there was a chance of them being okay especially since it was Cheong-san, Gwi-nam and Wonyoung. Wonyoung was Gwi-nam's powerhouse and Cheong-san had a mission to make it back.

    "Are you serious? Oh shit!" Wu-jin said. Him and Dae-su looked over the edge of the window.

    "It's alright, Lee. Im sure Wonyoung's going to be fine if she has Gwi-nam with her." Seo-jun said, trying to comfort Lee-seok. He hung his head and sniffled.