Chapter 24

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 24╭──╯ . . . .

    Nam-ra hesitated and glanced up at Su-hyeok, her one and only defender. She looked conflicted as she was trying to mutter out what she was going to say, but her mind was lost.

    "Fuck!" Gwi-nam cussed and slammed his foot into a table beside him. The tables legs screeched against the tiled floor as it scooted away. He spun around and stared at Wonyoung, he was fuming. He was really beginning to regret everything he did to Eun-ji. It wasn't because he felt bad, but he was blaming himself for putting Wonyoung in danger. Her eyes were holes of dismay.

    "Fine, so be it. Su-hyeok... thank you." She said with an expressionless face. She swiftly twisted around and left the classroom to stare at Nam-ra walking away from Su-hyeok, Cheong-san and Gwi-nam.

    "Hold on, pres." He called after her as they were all staring at her. She paused and redirected her body to face him and the distant classroom.

    "I wonder why you never call me by my name." She plainly stated. The awkward pausing between her talking seemed to lengthen before she shifted away towards the right side of the classroom. She moved away and headed toward the door, making some of the girls and boys in the classroom gasp.

    Su-hyeok was the first to catch onto her motives and rushed forward, grabbing her wrist. She whipped around as Cheong-san started forward, keeping a tight clutch onto the bar of the stand. She tried to pull her arm away from him, but Su-hyeok didn't falter and kept his fingers wrapped around her wrist.

    "You won't." He stated as he stated forcefully pulling her behind him. He paced back to the center of the classroom, not allowing Nam-ra to kill herself. Wonyoung noticed the pain in On-jo's eyes. The emotions on her face were not foreign to Wonyoung; jealousy.

    "She won't turn into one!" He raised his voice to the classroom and made breif eye contact with them all. He stared back at Wonyoung, Hyo-ryung, Lee-seok and Woo-jin in the back of the classroom. He was starting to feel betrayed as he was completely outnumbered. Nobody even volenteered to stay on his side with Nam-ra. "Don't you trust me?"

    "I saw when Eun-ji got bitten— the three of us did. It happened after she fought with Gwi-nam and I." He said, repeating his argument.