Chapter 1

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

. . . . ╰──╮Episode 1╭──╯ . . . .

Boys stared as Wonyoung walked down the pathway. She was stunning as she walked down the hall to her class as usual as ever. She flipped her hair back as she kept her eyes on her phone. She walked as if no one was around her, but little did she know all the boys were staring at her.

    There was an unwritten saying that Wonyoung was one of the most beautiful girls at school. She fit the beauty standards so well, she was kind to everyone, gave everyone the benefit of the doubt. She was one of the girls you saw down the hall who was usually alone listening to music through her earbuds who nobody really knew her name but had to watch. She was so beautiful and elegant, but people barely saw her. She was always stuck in her class. She had claustrophilia.

    Wonyoung kept her head down as she entered her classroom. She immediately felt her anxiety run down exponentially. She smiled and dipped her head to everyone and found her seat all the way in the back corner. She set her things done before pulling an oversized black mens hoodie over herself.

    "You look beautiful as ever, Wonnie." Na-yeon smiled to her friend/

    "Thank you~ i really like the pink." She complimented Na-yeon's pink sweater. Na-yeon twirled happily at the compliment. She then stared at Wonyoung. Wonyoung noticed and sat back on her best.

    "What? Do i have something on me?" She asked and looked down at herself, self-conscious now.

   "No. I just don't understand why you wear that hoodie all the time." She pouted. "It would be so cute for us to match one day."

    "I know, I'm sorry." Wonyoung chuckled and scratched the back of her head. Of course she wanted to match her friends and wear anything else besides something she was forced to wear. Her boyfriend liked seeing her in his clothes. His signature black hoodie was now hers to wear all the time, but she often sat with her knees to her chest and all cuddled up in a bright pink blanket Na-yeon gifted her for her 17th birthday a couple months ago.

    "You know, our science teacher smells really bad." Na-yeon suddenly said as she picked at her nails. "Like a rotting corpse."

    "How do you even know what that smells like?" Wonyoung asked as she forgot to show Na-yeon her newly done nails. She liked fake long nails with simple and cute designs. Hers were clear with black small flowers decorating them. These were the longest shes ever had them before, which wasn't very long.