Chapter 22

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 22╭──╯ . . . .

"Wonyoung, stay over here." Gwi-nam said, overturning one of the flipped over chairs for her. He set it down by the closet dark wood door and started toward Cheong-san, who was standing near the flipped over desk.

Wonyoung was tense. She didnt even want to sit down, her knees were locked in and her whole body was frozen as she stood paces back from Gwi-nam and Cheong-san. She watched as he walked over and bent down causiously and took one of the legs of a camera prop. He dragged the camera over to him and clicked off the camera, taking away the muffled sound it was creating from a chior video.

Wonyoung sighed as she let her body relax minimally. She was exhausted from the amount of action they had just had. Cheong-san slowly twisted around to the girl sitting in the back. They were all exhausted as they were relaxing, catching their breath and getting off the adrenaline high. They didnt have to speak, but all of them knew it was enough to drown out anything else.

They didnt say anything, but a sudden screeching sound came over the intercom. The three immediately swung their heads over to the intercom. The black speaker was mounted to the obnoxious, dark green wall overhead of the dusty chalkboard. The screeching sound made the zombie girl start to growl and caused the zombies in the distance to start an uproar of growling, hisses and inhumane sounds.

"Anyone...?" A masculine voice spoke. Wonyoung felt a smile stretch across her face as she stood up, staring up at the metal black box. She knew that nerdy voice. It was Joon-yeong's voice.

"Ive never done it before..." He mumbled, awkwardly.

"Somebody do it. Dae-su?" Hyo-ryung's calm voice butted in.

"Here goes nothing...uh- mic test 1-2 1-2. Cheong-san, Wonyoung, Gwi-nam..." He seemed to struggle a bit saying Gwi-nam's name. "Are you there?"

"What're you doing? Cheong-san, can you hear us? It's Su-hyeok. We'll come to you, so stay put. Got it?" He asked.

"Dont come, moron. You'll get bit." Cheong-san stated, asif they could hear him. He weaved through the narrow and long wooden tables towards the speaker.

"I dont think they can hear you." Gwi-nam sarcastically scoffed and rolled his eyes at Cheong-san.

"Gwi-nam, please." Won-young sighed as they came to eye contact. Hepursed his lips and tilted his head to her, giving her a look that said 'are you seriously going to let him talk to nothing?'