Chapter 15

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ ✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ

    . . . . ╰──╮Episode 16╭──╯ . . . .

The class stopped and looked away. They were all normal now, but their adrenaline was running high. The class was unbearably quiet a few hours ago and now it was sorrowfully quiet.

The class took some more time to calm down, which they weren't, but it's been about ten minutes since he turned. Dae-su and Wonyoung cried while the others zoned out in shock and quietly cried away form the group. Wonyoung sat on the ground by the bookshelf with Gwi-nam. He wrapped his arm around her  shoulders and brought her closer to him. Ji-hoon, Seo-jun and Lee-seok didn't even know Gyeong-su yet it hurt them too.

"That asshole." Dae-su said through sobs."Gyeong-su...why'd he have to turn?" He pressed tissues against his eyes. Wonyoung wiped her eyes and leaned her head into Gwi-nam's shoulder and sniffled.

"I told you all. He was infected." Na-yeon said cold heartedly. She did not give a damn and it showed.

"Well, are you happy now?" He asked, still crying. Na-yeon was getting on Wonyoung's last nerve. She had no sympathy for him when he just died. She always laughed about how she wished Gyeong-su would disappear, so Wonyoung wasn't sure why she expected her to at least feel bad—not cry, but at least feel bad.

Shes a cold hearted bitch.

"You were all wrong. Only i was right." She said, smugly.

"Na-yeon, you were right. Please stop." Wonyoung begged and cried harder into Gwi-nam's hold. She thought Gwi-nam was a bit cold-hearted, but Na-yeon? She made sure to rub it in that he died and she was right.

"Im just saying. You all should have listened to me and not betrayed me. What would you do without me?" She glared at Wonyoung at that part. Wonyoung held her head down and was about to apologize when Nam-ra cut her off.

"Hey." Nam-ra called out to Na-yeon. Na-yon turned in her chair. "Maybe you did it."

"What?" Na-yeon asked. Wonyoung picked her head up at that. Nam-ra didn't say a word, but walked around the table quickly over to Na-yeon. She stopped a few feet in front of her, snatching the attention of everyone in the class.