Ch 11

An: This was written to We Can't Be Friends and Like crazy.

It'd been 3 months since the wedding and Layla still hadn't had a full conversation with anyone about what happened. The only person who knew her feelings was Yoongi as she told him that night of the wedding. Jimin and her were existing together but Layla wasn't sure it felt right anymore.

Love. It was always something Layla dreamed of. A perfect marriage like a perfectly painted picture and any time she thought hard about it she'd have a breakdown. Jimin had never cheated before. She knew he'd probably never do it again... so why couldn't she get past it?

"What is going on in the pretty little head of yours Lay." Jimin smiled gently running his hands through her long black hair.

"Nothing," Layla said with a fake smile as Jimin placed an order of bulgogi with rice and kimchi in front of her

"I got your favorite." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"Not hungry." Layla's stomach rolled at the idea of eating, it's been like that since the wedding. Her heart hurt too much to eat. "Going to lay down."

"Layla." Jimin grabbed her hand and sighed. "Please, you barely eat and all you do is sleep. I'm worried about you."

"I'm fine," Layla said pulling away trying to hide the tears brimming in her eyes. Once alone in her room, she fell to the floor crying grabbing her heart.

Jimin opened the door and kneeled next to her holding her. "Shh, it's okay."

"Is it Jimin?" Layla finally whispered. Her voice hiccuped from crying so hard.

He grabbed her chin so she'd look at him. "I'm so fucking sorry Layla."

"You didn't just cheat on me," Layla whispered

"I know." Jimin looked away. "I just thought-"

"No the issue here is you didn't think at all," Layla said.

And Jimin nodded. "Thats fair." He let out a sigh kissing her sweetly.

"Simone told me parts of things." Layla wiped her tears and repositioned herself so she and Jimin could face each other easier. "She wanted an abortion and you said no."