Ch 6

An: This chapter was written to Shot Glass Full of Tears.

Simone found herself the next day outside of the gym, she had noticed she was still an active member but her fees had been waived. So she could still get in. As she walked in a familiar face greeted her.

"Hey, Beautiful."

"Hey, Jungkook," Simone said. He was exactly who she had wanted to see. "Can we go talk?"

"Yeah, sure." He shrugged grabbing himself a prime energy drink and water bottle for Simone. He led her to Jimin's small office that to Simone's surprise was so clean it didn't look like anyone ever went in it aside from the stacks of freshly printed papers next to a Macbook. "Can I ask what you wanted to talk about?" He motioned to the leather couch.

"Yeah." She sighed. She bit her lip as she noticed a security camera. Did Layla have access? Did Layla ever even check on Jimin's businesses? "You know what never mind."

Jungkook's gaze caught what she was looking at and he nodded. "Jimin found an instructor to start doing prenatal workouts and stuff.... Maybe you'll come around more?"

"I shouldn't."

"He won't be around the gym much," Jungkook said softly. "He has a dance recital or something coming up with the younger students at his dance studio. I miss having you around."

"Alright. I'll go once to see how it is." She missed the gym, she missed her normalcy. "But under one condition."

"Of course." He said smiling.,

"Why do you hate Layla?"

"Oh, there's a lot to unpack there." Jungkook sighed softly.

At work Layla had been working day shifts again, usually working at the doctor's office not the main hospital

At work Layla had been working day shifts again, usually working at the doctor's office not the main hospital. Something about the day Jimin walked into the office seemed off and it kept replaying in her head. Jimin didn't know she was working there that day.

"Hey," Layla said to her coworker. "Uh, my fiance, the day he came in with lunch for me.... What exactly did he say to you?"

The girl looked at Layla. "I don't remember. I think he asked for his partner's room number."

"Did he say my name?"

"Layla I don't remember but we all know who your husband is, we usually just give him a room number and leave it at that."

Something felt strange about everything but her coworkers wouldn't lie about that, but still, as Layla thought back, Jimin had been acting weird. She rubbed her temples and sighed her shift was over and she wanted nothing more than to go home and have a glass of wine.

As she pulled into her driveway so did Simone. Layla got out of the car but this time didn't say hi and Simone felt herself panic. Did Layla watch the cameras at the gym? "Layla wait," Simone called over to her. Everything was messy, everything was so messy.