Ch 7

An: This was written to Enough(Miami) by Cardi B and Girl of My Dreams by Juice Wrld and Suga. Hey everyone, I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. I hope you guys enjoyed the tiny bit of drama in this chapter and there will more to unfold later. I will see you guys in my next update. Thank you to everyone who's reading so far. Your comments and things really make my day.

Yoongi put Simone in a position that she didn't want to be in. How awkward is this to be chilling with your friend's fiance, whom you're having a secret child with. As well as her brother, whom you have the biggest crush on. Yoongi stares waiting for her reply, "...Yes or no, Simone. I know this movie is a bit older and Layla saw it a million times. But.. I'd like to watch it with you." Jimin rolls his eyes watching Yoongi speaking with her. She takes a deep breath, "Sure, Yoongi, what's the worst that could happen?" Yoongi begins to blush, "Here, we can sit here, if thats ok with you," he points to the loveseat. Simone nods, "Yes, it looks nice and cozy."

Jimin sits on the other couch with Layla who is still passed out from her wine. Jimin sighs, "Exactly how much did she drink Simone?" She looks away from Yoongi and glares at Jimin, "... Um, the whole bottle, I think." He scoffs, "Why didn't you stop her?! She's not much of a drinker."

"It's not gonna kill her to have a few drinks. She's been stressed and needed to unwind."

"She has nothing to be stressed about

"She has nothing to be stressed about..." He scoffs.

Her eyebrows furrow, "OK... can we just watch the movie?! You have no reason to question me... Maybe you can ask HER what is bothering HER instead of being an-"

Yoongi taps her shoulder, "Hey, Simone, relax... Jimin, she's right though, the only way relationships work is through communication."

Jimin's eyes roll, "Thats easy for you to say, Yoongi... You're not even dating anyone, so how would you know? Everyone you've ever had, left you..."

Yoongi snaps, "... You're so FUCKING rude Jimin, I've beaten your ass before and the only reason I won't do it again is because I've made a promise to my little sister."

"Can y'all please just relax? All this tension is killing the vibe," Simone sighs.

Jimin huffs, "THEN-" **DING DONG** "Fuck, the food is here."

Simone whispers to Yoongi, "We should wake Layla so she can get some bread in her system to soak up the alcohol." He smiles wide at Simone and tells her, she's right. Then he nudged her awake but she kept rolling over, not wanting to get up. He tries two more times with no success so he just let her rest. Simone grabbed a slice of pepperoni and at first, it tasted great until the grease started to turn her stomach. She normally loves pizza but hasn't eaten it for a while, she whispers, "...Wh-where is the bathroom?" The food threatened to push up her esophagus but she covered her mouth and swallowed it down. Jimin sits there wide-eyed, frozen, and not helping the situation. Yoongi grabs her hand, "It's right here, follow me," then he sits back on the couch to watch the movie.